Would a city built underwater work?

We at least need some light colors to balance out the dark… also Advertisements could be made on the outside of buildings just like in Rapture

I wasn’t like a super-stan of Bioshock, but enjoyed the games immensely. Even Infinite, which I know threw some 1 and 2 fans off…

That said, if you’re really serious about this, I’m down! Submerged Steampunk is to me an awesome idea, and would be honored to take part in such a project :merman:

1 Like

LIke i said before… People can make whatever kind of building they like and make it look however they want… You want steampunk, Then build it! Want a 40’s style skyscraper? Again, Just build it! We have BOUNDLESS opportunities here!

1 Like

Maybe u already mentioned it, and I just didn’t see it, but did u have a planet in mind?

1 Like

any planet that has a large body of water that is deep enough

1 Like

right on. yup, count me in. I have some other projects working (doesn’t everyone? :rofl:), but got maybe 500 plots and half a mil I can work apportion :call_me_hand: Just keep me posted if ya find a good spot. I’ll keep my eyes peeled too :eyes:

1 Like

But currently, since I’m busy with irl things I might not have time. And I’m currently working on getting my basement in my house in-game looking good with walls of decorated and refined rock, but I don’t have a refinery, now I’m on a personal quest to get me what I need for one (Only tech components). My in-game username is not the same as the one here, made it my PlayStation one to make it easier. I’ll put it out so yall can find me on PSN

my username: lyerla2302

Happy building y’all!

8 coils cuts the time refining rock/gleam by half (25 mins to 12:34) no power (spark) necessary. I can give u 2 machines with 8 coils each if you’d like…

Where is ur current base?

2 Likes

I could buy you like 100 machines not deviding them by 4 if u want a literal 100 machines I can get that for you or I can just refine your rock for u I have tons of refineries doing nothing

My position relative to Shadykatts castle, im that tiny square under the tree by the river labeled in black saying “Me”

Trior-sketch-2

My local area distance from Autumn Dell just for more help

If u could get to tnt mega hub or the future mall I could get u them later today I’ll tell u when I get on

I can get there sometime later, I just need to know which portals to go through

I’m gunna head your way, stick around your base if u can, I’ll spot ya on my compass when I’m close :pinching_hand:

Im offline atm.

Literally as long as u get to the tnt hub go to the future mall I can meet u easily but I can also do the tnt hub I can probs get on in a hr and a half so I have time to get on buy ur machines ect :ok_hand: I’ll also tell u when I’m ready

1 Like

Its gonna be a few days before i can be on :^/

Uh wow okay should still work I’ll just buy them in advance then
By the way what color/planet do u get the rock from I could prob also refine some for u and get some so for me while I am at it

gotcha, np, pm me when ur back on :+1:

1 Like

I just want to point out that this isn’t to do with the water being placed.

There are only reflections on water blocks at the particular planet’s sea level. Most of them have the same sea level I think (64m) but I don’t think they’re 100% identical.

Water blocks you place at this altitude will have reflections enabled. Water blocks at other altitudes will not, even if it’s a natural block in a cave or on a mountain.

2 Likes

Yeah its alt 63 or 64 for reflections.
(Still don’t know exactly :wink: only that it’s the top layer of the plot :grin: that i can say for sure for Niia zad ka, AntarVI, Lamblis and Circarpous. Cant say for sure at T5 and T6 worlds but I imagine its the same for All T1 to T4 worlds.)

1 Like