Would an all-water sovereign world be possible?

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot, but I figure this deserves it’s own topic.

If anyone remembers ages ago there was once an exoworld that was almost entirely covered in lava save for a few spots of land.

What I want to know is, on launch would it be possible to be able to make a similar world, but with water instead?

From what I’m seeing most worlds seem to be randomly generated; I think having full control over such landscaping features plays a significant role on whether people rent such worlds or not.

9 Likes

I’ve posted about wanting one a few times. I’m keen on recreating the Waterworld movie set!

1 Like

giphy (1)

2 Likes

According to the official website this should be possible but if I had to guess we won’t be able to do something like that in the initial release.

Hopefully though.

good ol’ planet tryn-to-live. PTSD for some people here…

1 Like

That planet was harsh to get around. I think I might have left without doing much on that one :rofl:

2 Likes

I remember that planet

It was awful

Back then I didnt even try to visit that lava EXO :+1:

It was a cool one u missed out

Iirc gleam floating over lava

I think Something similar than that is possible , but then again i think its randomöy generated so i guess it could be possible if theres no caps for stuff

Loved that exo lol.

Once you got under the lava there were resources everywhere. Got so much amethyst it was unreal (think it was amethyst anyway)

It was Funny getting on that planet So much Death :laughing:

To answer the question: it is possible in world builder. The question that should be asked is one we’ve been asking without answer for what feels like months: “what degree of customization will we have with rental worlds?” :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

when i log into the game it says you can start renting your own private world, but i can never find the link in the exchange