Would like to report a bug

Hey,

I was minding my own business and suddenly graphics got super good, not sure what happened but it’s great.
I went out exploring the planet and found some mushrooms that gave me edible lamella, but for some reason, even when I picked lots of said mushrooms, I didn’t get any spooky orbs and I am fairly sure the halloween event isn’t over!

I have attached screenshot evidence below. Hopefully someone knows what’s up!

So…

In otherwords, this is a joke and have a wonderful weekend!

18 Likes

You forgot to say Atuubio before picking every mushroom right? Must be the case.

5 Likes

I did shout “Chanterelle!” each time I found one, I guess that’s where I went wrong…

3 Likes

This makes me sad. If only we had more lore and even some Oortian alphabet so mistakes like this wouldn’t happen.

2 Likes

we have Oortian alphabet
obraz

7 Likes

Saw this before. I guess I meant as blocks in the game or craftable tablets of some sort but my sentence wasn’t well thought out to convey this. Thanks for digging on the forum and sharing it. Will try to use it in my coming build if I find space for it :smiley:

1 Like

BECOUSE YOU CAN’T PLACE BLOCKS HALF BLOCK APART, COMMUNITY DECIDED TO MAKE EVERY LETTER ON 3X3 SIIZE, 1 BLOCK APART BETWEEN DOTS, IT LOOKS COOL, TRY IT :slight_smile:

sorry for caps, every time typing a ima turning on caps without noticing

2 Likes

I will learn one day!

Learn what? :smiley:

Lol my bad, I read it like you told me I had to learn more about the lore :rofl:

Hahaha no no. It was half to continue the joke and half a true wish that we had more lore in Boundless. Reason being, I was trying to make my new base off that “lore” style/colors wise but alas… Maybe in the future we have more lore xD

1 Like

I see the makings of an RP planet…:thinking:

1 Like

That would actually be a fun idea! :thinking: