Would Like to Shift Some Beacon Ownerships to Another Player (Completed)

Recently in an update the following was added to the game:

Added a developer-only admin command to transfer ownership of a beacon to another character. Required for players who have lost access to the PSN accounts.

Is it possible for a dev to help me shift ownership of all my beacons to another player? While we could do it manually, there’s hundreds of plots, and just changing the ownership would be so much faster.
The character the other player intends to use has enough spare plots for it.

Changed the title from totem to beacon as i assume thats what you wanna change … not the totem lol

1 Like

Ahh, thank you. I think someone has been influencing me a little >.<

2 Likes

>:D I’m slowly poisoning your words. You are inheriting my mistakes

2 Likes

Probably remove the totem tag. Sorry to hear what this implies. Wish you the best!

Thank you for pointing that out.

1 Like

Making sure that a dev sees this post :arrow_double_up: as it’s still active and needed.

1 Like

@Leahlemoncakes @james for visibility :wink:

Here we see an elder preforming a ritual to summon the gods. The tribes people hide in fear, wondering if the gods will answer, and if the summons will make them wrathful.

7 Likes

I can transfer beacons between characters, however:

1. I need to see clear agreement from the original owner that they’re happy to proceed.
  2. I need to meet the character receiving the beacon in game to perform the transaction.
8 Likes

It worked!!!

3 Likes

He’s currently asleep, but we’ll both likely be awake for the day in around 6-8 hours.

1 Like

Msg me once you’re around.

I should be able to be online between: 2020-07-30T19:00:00Z2020-07-30T21:00:00Z

2 Likes

Of course it worked. I have long mastered the soul binding ritual of summoning. :shard:

1 Like

https://elderscrollsonline.info/soul-trap

2 Likes

Gonna need a black soul gem for this one. You cast soul trap and we’ll all ambush James and wack him with our hammers.

I heard you need to use 2 maxed crit and damage rift hammers just to have .01% chance of tickling james

1 Like

Or just one single oortstone hammer :smirk:Untitled

1 Like

I confirm that I wish for all the the beacons (picture for confirmation) from the character Ryonez (account Ryonez):

And from the character Ryonez-The-Wanderer (account Ryonez):

To be transferred to @StormyClouds (account StormyClouds).

Note, the images aren’t really for reference, just to show I’m aware of what I’m doing.

Thank you James.

1 Like

@StormyClouds can you let me know where I should meet you in game.

1 Like