Would love to share coin and cubits between alts

Ahhh sounds good.

That is a great idea. One thing you could do to share money between characters is use one characters shop stand, price the item for your other character to buy that doesnā€™t have permission, then your character with the stand can get the coin, and the product back to resell. I do this with my alts to get their footfall from their beacons so my main character can progress easier.

I didnā€™t even know you can setup a banking guild. Lolā€¦I have so much to learn.

1 Like

Hereā€™s some info about my setup and some others.

Since you can join multiple guilds you can just have it as secondary and itā€™s very useful for managing coins, and footfall. Any of your personal builds can be set to guild controlled and then permissions are automatic and any alt can send footfall directly to the guild bank.

1 Like

Sharing qtips is gross. I donā€™t even share them with myself. But thatā€™s just me.

There used to be an iteration were you got 60 extra cubits for the tutorial mission that asks you to buy plots,
thatā€™s why the chart shows you starting with 60 cubits at level 1. Cubits from leveling have always been 9k.

But I believe that has changed and you start with the 2 plots now instead of the 60 cubits?
I will try to confirm this and update the chart accordingly.

1 Like

I canā€™t get to level 30 in a set up I have I can show you. I forgot how many tables it is but it takes me on PS4 a hour of rock crafting. On pc much faster. Then itā€™s just a 2 hour waiting game. Then another 2 hours or less of crafting to reach 50.