Wraith/hunter release date?

Can we get a “time frame” on when this is coming? We need a new enemy to fight or run from. It was on the road map and everything is in game but this.

4 Likes

It should be one of if not the next big release. It’s been in production for a bit now, and I believe it was supposed to be next after farming

2 Likes

I hope it is in the next big content update. I feel that this will be a good thing to introduce with what I hope will be a new wave of players coming to the game…

2 Likes

Honestly; If they do introduce it, I hope they don’t say a thing about it being included.

That’d be way more fun.

6 Likes

YES!! That would be the best way. But a “it’ll be in game in next update or 3” would make me happy. Atleast we’d know a new enemy is coming in next month or so

3 Likes

I know they have been using the hunter to help program the various updates that have been happening since Dec '18.

Perhaps it has sneaked into the game already on us and is just waiting for us to have our guard down…

Honestly it’s been so long that more than one new mob is needed by now. I seriously can’t believe not even the wraith is out, much less Titans.

Sry for being mr negativity

4 Likes

That’s how I feel. We should have had at least one new “mob” by now. With no t7 perm planet the mobs are easy to survive and get old fighting. We need more and harder fights in the game.

Maybe it’ll show up as a Halloween surprise and scare everyone out of their pants… :ghost:

Oh, wait… :tired_face::smirk:

5 Likes

Dirty diaper you mean :rofl::rofl::rofl:. At least we’d be able to wash our loincloths

1 Like

Ill probably get roasted (haha) buuut lets relax our expectations a bit. They just released the shop scanner thing :grin:.

2 Likes

Oh damn that’s right. The thing that did what the boundlesstrader did. YAY. I missed that cool update

I can confirm with absolute certainty that the hunter will be released at the same time the AOE spanner is fixed.

5 Likes

9 Likes

And the AoE Fist

1 Like

I guess I would rather see the worlds filled up with more wildlife in general, like birds, fish, and other non-threatening types before anything else nasty is added.

This is more off topic, but I think a domestication system would kill in this game. So you could take a baby wildstock, or hunter, and rng that boi into something battle ready. Then we take them with us to the Titan’s den, or they watch our backs for wraiths.

3 Likes

Yeah we need to be able to “raise” the tier 1-2 mobs. Ride them into battle.

3 Likes

There were plans at one point to add domestication. If we do see that, it’ll probably be a bit, but I agree that it’d be awesome to have my own set of cuttles and spitters to abuse in my spare time

They should release the hunter on Halloween week without patch notes. Just screams in the dark

3 Likes

tenor%20(2)