WTB 100+ 3x3 T6 hammers

As the title suggests, looking to buy, in bulk, T6 AoE 1-shot speed hammers. Name your price. Thanks.

1 Like

are you gonna use speed brews?

1 Like

Yes. Mega Fast Brews

2 Likes

For when do you need them? I can do them for you but they would be done tomorrow then at least the complete 100

1 Like

That’s fine. I don’t need them today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

As for price what do you rate a t6 diamond hammer personally

1 Like

Price-wise I’ve seen them anywhere from 5K to 11K each. 5K is pretty low though and I only ever saw that price when someone had too many and was liquidating.

Happy to pay w/e is fair to you but would love a bulk discount if you’re willing :wink:

1 Like

I’ll make you 108 hammers for 700k

1 Like

Absolutely. That’s a great deal. Thanks!

1 Like

Alrighty I’ll get straight to it bro!

2 Likes

I get a 10% fee for just reading this thread. Let me know when I can pick it up…

10 Likes

Hahaha…it said after you have given HOST a Oortian backers code :relieved::eyes:

3 Likes

@Dhusk hammers should be done in roughly 4 hours from now. Not sure if im gonna be on but as soon as I’m I will let you know, and if im still online in 4 hours I will also let u know

1 Like

I can be online if you want or I can pick them up tomorrow. Your call.

2 Likes

I’m online and available for you, just let me know when u are coming and I’ll make sure I’m there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey I just got started for the day. I’m available any time. I’m hopping online now.

1 Like

Available on raxxa

OMW /10chars

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.