WTB 10k of night azure metamorphic stones (1c each)

see title (10 characters)

Not in game right now to check on stock levels, but should have that at Rockin Rocks. Head to Sydney on Lasaina (portals at Boori PS Hub, Hunt Hive & TNT Megahub) and the rock shop is underneath the large dark tower (or there’s a portal directly from Lasaina Portal Seekers hub to Rockin’ Rocks).

The colours are sorted by planet, so you’ll find those stones on the Beckon, Finata, Sochaltin I & Storis II shop stands.

what a great shop, thanks a lot!!

No probs, thanks for the positive feedback :slight_smile:

Can you Post Pictures how to get there , that would bei very Kind.

I have a few hundred thousand at my base if anyone needs. I am t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ one of the only player portals (new neighbor! :slight_smile:) from Gyosha Ophin PS hub (N5). I have most set to 10c for reservation purposes but reduced the price on the first 8 stands to 1 ea.

This is VERY good to know! I’ve been needing a good rock shop.

Sure. Go to Boori Portal Seekers Hub, it’s one of their 4 main loop hubs, hope you don’t need a picture for that. North East corner is a portal to Sydney City Market:

Look slightly to your right after entering the portal, you should spot a large dark tower:

Go to the dark tower and head down the ramp and follow the LED path:

You will then arrive at Rockin’ Rocks:

Hope that helps you find it :grin:

Thx will BE online in an hour and visit your Shop and Take a Look​:grin::grin::grin: