[WTB] 7,200,000 of any Rock @ Rock Buyers

(no the title isnt a typo)

After the recent banning of reservation plots for plotting large areas ive decided to buy a bunch of rock to turn to exp so I can get the plots I need to claim a large area legally.

I have set up 24 baskets, paying 0.5c each for any rock color, with 150,000c in each basket.

I plan to empty the baskets as often as possible to allow people to fill em back up again, so come sell me your rocks!

How to get to us

• We are In Grovidas Te Portal Seekers hub. South Side, First Floor, right next to the Coil King

From TNT Hub

From Ultima Hub on Eresho

1 Like

just cook yams and ores, less clicking and more xp :smiley:

1 Like

I find rock to be cheaper since almost everyone has a plentiful amount of it, and with an autoclicker it isnt as bad

3 Likes

It is much time to click stations thru when you could hit some veins :smiley:
Anyway I expect you to get rocks fast if people still carry those around!

2 Likes

I would sell you some, but I need them myself.

Lol, if I could magically find a way to just borrow 3-5 SS of decorative (or compact) gem blocks I would just do that to level some alts, by placing and picking back up. Would work well with my very limited (and interrupted) play time during the week, bit no one I know has any to lend for a bit.

Good luck on the rock buying!

That is another option, but then it gets very tedious, and I wouldn’t feel right if i set up a script for it, so thats a no go for me.

Generally I craft rock while watching youtube, so it makes it much much more barable

Thanks for the coin. Think I sold all of my rock that isn’t from an exo. A little more than two full inventories

1 Like

Don’t tell op but I have free rock at some of my shops…make some easy bucks

Theres a ton of places selling rock for less then 0.5c, but I really am just too lazy to go and pick them all up, so I figure i’l just pay someone else to do it (if anyone wants that is)

Don’t know how long you were gone. You’re aware that the teaching pie was changed in how it works?

I’m well aware, which is why i’ve been buying up a whole bunch of teaching pies to go along with it too (on the order of thousands)

2 Likes

Here is a autoit script for anyone that doesnt know how to set these up, hold middle mouse button to spam click left mouse button…

_Clickless.au3:

; hold middle mouse button to left click
; Shift+pause to terminate the script, pause key to pause it... no more RIP LMB
Global $Paused
HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("+{PAUSE}", "Terminate")

#Include <Misc.au3>
While 1
$end = 1

while _IsPressed(04)
;dont
mousedown("left")
mouseup("left")
sleep(100)
tooltip("clicking",0,0)
    wend
  tooltip("",0,0)
WEnd

Func TogglePause()
  $Paused = NOT $Paused
  While $Paused
    sleep(100)
    ToolTip('Script is "Paused"',0,0)
  WEnd
  ToolTip("")
EndFunc

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc
1 Like

On a related note, i think i have a couple thousand rock i can bring you.

1 Like

If you have keyboard macros you could only set “space” repeated over an holding macro key. Works like a charm.

1 Like

Just filled half the baskets, Enjoy!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve just emptied them again, but something tells me there gonna fill up again right after I go to bed ahah.

If you were buying stones they would have been emptied immediately :sweat_smile:.

Too lazy to change them to doors

2 Likes

Baskets are full.

I’ve emptied them again, come sell me more rock!

Baskets are all tapped out! You buying any more?