[WTB] 900 Teaching Pies

Interested in buying 900 teaching pies so I can get more plots.

Cheapest i’ve seen a significant amount of them go for is 300c each, so if anyone can offer a better deal i’m interested. Doesn’t need to be 900 at once

2 Likes

If I remember correctly, Jiivita had a bunch for sale on the south row in the mall. He might have sold out. I can check for you. We also had a new “baker” set up a couple of days ago :grin:

1 Like

Your mall was actually where I found the 300c pies, there was one person selling for cheaper but there dosent seem to be many of those left.

1 Like

ya i sold at 300 for awhile but then i kept upping the price

Melody on the far west side has 137 for 300c each. It’s not a stack, but maybe enough to get you started?

2 Likes

Just hit an exo and mine resources I pull 3 4 lvls a day doing just that takes a couple hours

If I use a teaching pie i can spend the same amount of time and get twice as many levels.

4 Likes

Talk to kaosmstress1 (TNT). She prob has them on hand… @Vansten

1 Like

Don’t know how long you’ve been back Van, but i hadn’t noticed, so just wanted to say Welcome back!! :smiley:

2 Likes

thanks! been wanting to get back into the game for a while now, working on the delta cancret ps hub was just what i needed.

hoping to start work on a new project on malurialakrib soon

2 Likes

Oof, I hope you’re Aussie then, cause otherwise big projects on Aussie planets are a pain in my experience :stuck_out_tongue:
Best of luck with whatever you decide though, great to have you back!

1 Like

I’m in the US and set up a Silk Lavender Ancient tree farm on Boori, connected to Boori Portal Seekers on the bottom level. Didn’t have any lag during the construction phase.

1 Like

Good to hear.
I do all my diamond mining on Maluria, and it’s just soo bad sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:

I live in Australia, so the ping is actually one of the benefits of living there for me ahah

2 Likes