WTB Bitter Beans

Nobody is selling bitter beans at reasonable prices at decent quantities :frowning:

3 Likes

What would be a decent price for you? Maybe we can work something out :wink:

1 Like

I used to buy any under the price of 60. But with current shortage, iā€™m happy to go as high as 80. 85 if the quantities are so that i donā€™t have to search every few days :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I like to complete ā€œcontractsā€, RP wise for myself that is. So i geuss i know what iā€™m gathering today, iā€™ll PM you when i have a decent amount! My dream of space courier might just be fictive reality!

5 Likes

Fantastic! Iā€™ll make it worth your while :slight_smile: Itā€™s evening for me and iā€™m not sure when iā€™ll be on the next few days, but iā€™ll find some time to receive my COD delivery!

2 Likes

Not rare if you just go get someā€¦lol

You could try sydney (boori hub has portal)

What kind of quantity are you after?

Wow i hadnā€™t thought of that yet!
But no, not feasible in the amounts i need them at.

My base has 2 portals, 1 to my workplace and 1 to sydney :stuck_out_tongue: i buy econo out whenever i can haha!

10ss would be a good start :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow 10 stacksā€¦Yea I can see that dragging on

1 Like

If you can hire spmebody to clean up exos those have usually good amount of stardrops

2 Likes

Still looking for bitter beans, buying any amount, 80c each hand-traded!

search in forum 4 this delivery guyā€¦ dont remind his nameā€¦ but it was something with gatherer and delivery serviceā€¦thread nameā€¦

edit true lost is his name

Yup, i already PMā€™d them on discord :slight_smile: But i need a LOT, so iā€™m buying at just about any amount :wink:

2 Likes

ive been waiting 4 my next delivery too xd
how many do you need, maybe ive got a few hundred leftā€¦ crafted yesterday paste base,now its nearly emptyā€¦ just a few 100er stags are left for faster sorting, but its better then nothingā€¦
ill take a look in a few hours and send pmā€¦