[WTB] Forged Rift Hammers

Good day everyone!

I am looking to buy forged Rift hammers with the following specs:

• AOE
  • Damage lvl 9 at least
  • Durability (the higher the better)
  • Day/Night bonus damage (preferrably one hammer with a day bonus and one with a night bonus)
  • No other quirks/debuffs

I understand this is a very difficult and specific forge request. I am willing to try it with 1 hammer of each (1 day and 1 night) and if the price works for my purposes, I am considering reordering. I am not sure how efficient it is to forge 1 at a time when doing this rather than forge a bunch at once. Anyway, I will happily discuss price and any details in PMs if you think you can do such forges. Maybe even I can buy a couple of each if forging 1 at a time is inefficient. Don’t hesitate to PM me :smiley:.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Because I can’t edit the post for some reason:

Oh I also can provide the Rift hammers if that makes things easier/cheaper.

1 Like

Wow that is a tall order for sure, still doable i think, but gonna take a few retrys…

I’m not trying to commit to anything yet, but would you be alright if you had say a clear weather quirk? Or "that sinking feeling? In addition to the one you want? They don’t effect performance and generally don’t get in the way… In addition to the one you want of course. Getting only one quirk when forging lucent is a bit tricky.

There is the better action speed when full quirk too, i tend to like getting that one when i can, but I’d understand that you don’t want it targeted (and possibly don’t want it at all)…

With lucent gear i normally forge one at a time, or 3 at a time… Other gear i normally forge 5 at a time.

2 Likes

PMed you! :grin:

1 Like

@Marcel0206 chan Good Forger when it comes to Lucents

2 Likes

Aaah thanks for tagging him Cookie!

2 Likes