WTB Forged Wayfarer Totems

Looking for at least 3 forged Wayfarers totems. Our town forger tried her best, but couldn’t get the boons to stick…I am seeking max glow/attraction, and clear weather. Willing to pay well above average since I don’t want any other quirks! Any forgers out there willing to take that task on? I’d be happy with 20k+ per totem if someone call pull it off!

1 Like

Clear weather is a quirk just letting you know but good luck with your task :metal:t3::100:

1 Like

Touche’ bud, gunna edit my op to reflect that!

1 Like

Would you consider gleambow totems they are the same spec as wayfarer totems I have a heap of gleambow ones just can’t make wayfarer totems, it would take a few tries to get your requirements but happy to do so

Its an aesthetic thing, I like the look of the wayfarers.I can’t make them either, but totally willing to find unforged ones to provide for the forge!

I’m ingame now I will go find some I see there is a few on butt will let you know when done

Awesome! Thank you! I know they can be done, as I own one…

I have some totems if you can’t get them. I can’t make them either but I asked someone to make me a large batch once. A bit of overkill I think I have >1600 left :stuck_out_tongue:

If it helps remember there is at least one class of item that’s harder to forge!

1 Like

Definetly can be done I have been close so many times just got to stop and make some more deconstruction resin so a little break

2 Likes

Yeah worst case on a forge like this step up to some transmutes. I think there’s a quirk transmute.

Glow/magnet isn’t too hard it’s just a pain getting the points up on the totem.

There’s another boon slot. I try to keep augments in totems I don’t want to decay but you can also put solidifier on it. That way the only way you can accidentally decay it is smacking liquid blocks. And if you can get it on the totem there’s no need for more points or leveling it (the boon).

1 Like

There is a transmute for quirks have been using that and yes getting the points up is the tricki keep coming up 1 level shy on the magnet ,I think that the solidifier idea is probably a good path aswell so aoe trait dosent play with me I have a few things I have to go do atm so I will get back to it in awhile

2 Likes

I think I need more luck to pull this one offi usualy do this combo on spanners far easier I have 3 done that have only level 2 magnet if you are interested in them I will try again every now and then hoping to find a good window in the rpg but not hopeful will let you know if I achieve

I don’t want you to waste all those mats, so while I’ll probably just bank them as backups, I’ll take them! How much do you want for them?

I took this on knowing that it would be a challenge I am happy to keep myself so don’t feel obliged to buy I so far haven’t pulled it off but if you wanted as backups 15 k for the three pretty much covers my costs

No worries man, I’ll take em. Set up a stand and point me in the direction…if someone else beats me there, so be it!

Can do hand trade if not I can set up a stand at my place on Boori not on atm but near pc so for the next few hours I am available

Probably a little late to the party but saw the post so had a crack at this. Got some wayfarers currently sitting in the forge waiting to set if there is still any interest. Will be about 2 hours until they are ready as they are in the queue. Max light, Max magnet. They came up a little short on the aoe at cross not full 3x3 but Id guess most people will have them with an augment in anyway as they wont want to reduce the dura on them. Can PM me or come find me ingame on Arie.

1 Like

Thank you for coming through on those! Appreciate all that tried, this topic can now be closed @Stretchious

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Accounts that exhibit spam like or odd behavior 2