WTB Gleambow Tangle - Vivid Azure or Bright Azure (1000c each)

I’m looking for around 20 - 30 pieces of either or both colours but will take more if you have it and even if you only have one piece I would love to have it for a little something something I am doing :smiley:

Offering 1000 coins a piece!

1 Like

I have gleambow tangle, will check tomorrow if I have your preferred colours!

1 Like

Go check 99c store via my mall on eresho, it’s at the back, let me know if they is any there. You can have it when I get online next

1 Like

Thankyou very much, that would be appreciated!

Thankyou and I will most definitely do that.

I can’t find Bake-chan @wakeNbake were are yoouuuu

1 Like

haha, I am offline at the moment. Did you manage to find some in your collection?!

1 Like

2 Bright 7 you know me were Cookie Monster Hangs out at on Houches (^-^)

2 Likes

Oh most excellent! I will come and get them when I get on a little later. Thankyou!

1 Like

D: was that you @wakeNbake

Haha, yes that was me :smiley: you unfortunately don’t have these 2 colours, sadly neither does Jacey. If anyone else has these colours I am still looking please!

1 Like

I can check when im online… i got gleambow stuffzzz

I have 6x bright and 2x vivid that you can have… Wont be home for like 8-9 hrs but they can be yours if you are still collecting them :slight_smile:

Oh yes indeed I would like them, thankyou!! Just send a message to me here or on Discord when you are online.

Yes please!!! Check your stash of shiny stuff for me please!

1 Like

This is what I am trying to achieve with the ceiling of my base… I’m going to need quite a few pieces of this, maybe 100. Vivid Azure seems to be winning the race by long way currently, having acquired a grand total of 23 pieces so far!!

6 Likes

amazeballs! Wake after all can do some natural stuff haha

1 Like

Azure(+ shades) is probably one of my favorite colors in this game. Also a big fan of warm orange as well.

I know a spot I can check to see if they have any for sale and pass you the info if they do.

1 Like

Lol we went to a store with wake and he was like i love this shop just cause it was blue. :rofl:

1 Like

Correction, Wake can do stuff, even I am surprised by some of the things I come up with from time to time… as they are pure and simple accidents, happy accidents.

I would very much appreciate that!

Here is one I did a long while back using hot sepia tangle and ice with bright orange gleam lighting it.

3 Likes

I really thought I had you…

If you want to mix it up though … I also have 10 azure.

1 Like

I think I am covered for deep azure…

… and cerulean, lol

I have tried all the possible options I have out, and unfortunately matching the exact ice and tangle colours works out best looking, as it appears so seamless. I settled on the azures… because I love them… and because I have plenty of bright and vivid azure ice.

1 Like