WTB gray soil (Not anymore)

Need 90 pieces of any gray that is not cool grey.

Peat would make my life so much easier.

Are there any nice grey grass seeds you have or can get?

If so, place 90 soil blocks, use 90 grey grass seeds on the soil blocks, then grab a lattice chisel and chisel them all, then break them with a hammer and voila, the soils have taken the colour of the grass after the lattice chiseling!!!

And of course you can always block change another soil type to peat…

3 Likes

Didn’t know that!
Will check if I have any grayish seeds ty!

That sounds like a bug :sweat_smile:

@Cuetzpalomitl When I get on in the morning I’ll check my colors of soil and let you know if I have any.

2 Likes

Might just be my laptop screen, but the leaves on the icon for Stale Cerulean looks gray-ish :thinking:

grass

1 Like

I mistook that one too for grey when looking!

Probably is yes, I did create some nice colourful soils with it tho! :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! I checked but besides cool grey I don’t have any grey soils and grass seeds wise I have none it seems. Usually do not go for those materials when on an exo, only so much one can carry…

Yeah it kinda looks like grey. I guess I’ll have to use a color like that one if o don’t find gray seeds or soil

Yeah, not sure how it will look as soil, but its the closest I had in my grass seed collection

giphy%20(1)

Did not found grey seeds. But had a bunch of white and seems like it works. It has enough contrast when placed besides cool grey mud :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can also unchisel them :wink:

2 Likes