WTB Igneous and Metamorphic brick

I got the chisels for it and I can chisel for you
FOR FREEEE

TNT Circa is the TNT Megahub, which has portals to all other worlds, including Arie.

There are forged chisels with the Transformation boon. Many forgers have them available, but I don’t know any off the top of my head.
If you don’t go with fuzzy’s offer and can’t find them, I can put some out in a shop stand at DK mall.

1 Like

Stone chisel with transformation (forge) boon. (Small tip up to gold can be chiseled with stone titanium and gems need gem chisels).
Also note if the recipe is the same as other “types” like meta-ing-sed it can be changed.
(Gems and metals are paired by 2)

I can get to the DK mall. Just takes a lot of portals and Interstellar Stasis debuffs xd

I have transform chisels at Terra Nova (TNT Lamblis)

1 Like

Great! I just have to wonder around for a bit

Let me know what you want of brick ill pull it out of reclamed storage… and put it in stands (rock- stone :wink:)

1 Like

I wrote up a guide to getting to Ghandy’s shop, including some extra knowledge tab tutorial in case you don’t know how to find shops with it. (click the arrow)

Walking instructions

From TNT circa, take the Arie portal

Open the knowledge tab, K on PC. Search for brick, click on one of the brick types, and select “buy from”

You can then click on the shop you’re looking for and it will be added to your compass as an orange marker

You can then walk there

It will take you to one specific shop stand, but Ghandy has several here.

1 Like

I knew how to find shops via the knowledge tab. Just didnt know the bast way to get to Arie

1 Like

Forgot to mention transformation chisels are usually called changing chisels.
But the boon is called transform…

1 Like