WTB Igneous Brick (Ashen Turquoise) - [COMPLETED]

Looking to buy about 10k of this brick. Willing to pay 4c each, so 40k total. I can bump it up to 4.5c each if I need to but didn’t want to break my bank completely if I can avoid it.

Alternately if anyone knows any shops selling that particular type and color for 4c or less let me know please.

I’m sure since it’s a big order someone might help ya. But most stores are 5-6c due to the long process and how many mats

I will try to make some for you. It will be a little while but you can check plinth at Walk of Rock later - portals at TNT Raxxa and Portal Seekers Raxxa

does not have the color, the prices there are good but not the color i need.

Yeah they have great prices and I checked there, but they don’t color I need.

How much would you be able to make, and is the 4c offering good for you?

price is fine-will get back to you on volume in a little while - i have to get the whole pruduction chain going

I don’t have the tool to be able to do that. Would rather avoid it if possible too since I only get limited playing times.

I have 4 stacks of stone if needed to prevent having it be sedimentary.

ok - i will make igneous - am starting production - think i will be able to make full order

coolness

just ping me here when ready.

ok will be a while

I’ve got a bunch able to be crafted, since I build on Dzassak that has the raw rock.

If you need more, let me know.

g7788 already said he was going to make a bunch. I don’t have the coin to be able to get a second order of it.

thanks for the offer though.

I wouldn’t necessarily need coin, as I’m making stuff of my own. Hell, I’d be satisfied with sand or Kindling to make up for it.
Been trying to make more types of concrete, so any color would work tbh.

update - order is going good, do you want to pick it up when done or do you want to get part of it now to get going on construction?

I can wait till its all done got other things i can work on, like deforsting the trees around my base.

ok it’s about 1/2 done

I don’t have any kindling, wish I did, want it for decoration. Not sure where it comes from.

I do have 900 pale tan sand though :slight_smile:

I have some Kindling seeds I’d gladly pass on to you if you want. I got way too many from past EXOs.

would be cool to have them available when I need them for decortating.
also where can I find ya? I can bring the smart stack of sand I have.

I’m easy to find through TNT by using the Dzassak portal at their main hub.
I’m the Hallownest portal at the RTG hub it pops out at