WTB Lavender Gleam!

I like to post this every once in awhile, just in case! I am looking to purchase any amount of Lavender Gleam (even one piece, lol) Ihave paid anywhere from 2500 to 5000 per piece. (Hey, it’s not like I can take it to the grave with me! May as well spend it.)

3 Likes

same can be said about that lavender gleam :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I shall check my collection of gleam.

2 Likes

I have 8.
Want to keep some just in case, but I suppose I could part with 4.

2 Likes

Keep it @boundmore , i could find 239 myself, must have more somewhere… but @Mystfit 575k and those are yours thats 2500 each and some free

3 Likes

Host always the man of mad scales :joy:. No reply from Mystfit. Must be in a shock right now :rofl:.

3 Likes

Haha u think… :rofl:

3 Likes

oh shoot… :laughing: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m here. I’m here!! Lol. I was …get this …heads down building in Boundless . @HOST let me know when on and where I find a portal to where you are! Much excite! And @boundmore thanks for offering half you precious babies, but, yes, do please keep them. This will be a good haul!

3 Likes

sorry they got sold

just kidding! I’m somewhere on the future :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

if u need more i can offer 30 more

2 Likes

Currently on my alt Mosquito so let me know when your at THE FUTURE

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who offered their stash! I am going to make a few items I wanted to see how it looks but was afraid to ‘waste’ them :wink: Also, I’m not gonig to mark this closed in case there is more out there to be assimilated :wink:

1 Like

For 1.8 mil I’ll give you a SS that’s 2k each lol

2 Likes

Or Organize my Reclaim into my Color Storage for A SS of Lavender Gleam :joy: :cookie:

2 Likes

Lol. NOW I’m speechless!!!
I cannot even imagine the labor involved in Cookie Baby’s color storage, lol.
So, I guess I’ll have to see if I can scrape the coins together. Lol!!!

2 Likes

a full smart stack of rare gleam is a child of labour indeed

No question. The reward is glorious!

1 Like

OK, so…lol. I have now spent well over 2 million coins on the gleam with all the glorious help.
Anyone want to take over and unders how soon it gets unlocked, lol!
I am unsure how to edit my post title to say… trading complete.

watch it get unlocked with tomorrows 1st bought sov :smiley:

2 Likes