WTB lots of caustic protecting chili/biryani

Thanks!

Ideally I’d like a smart stack. It’s for my TNT portals.

Btw @mayumichi neither of these are on BUTT - is that because they’ve never been scanned? Or

Yup it’s probably missing from the preset list.

1 Like

Since our population is kind of “old” there is no market for protection foods I never seen one in stores lol. Bedsides some network’s that have a couple next to their portals.

But with a lot of new players coming it makes more sense to have those now

You have NO IDEA how many I have sold this week. It’s a good sign :blush: lots of noobs

4 Likes

Hey @DKPuncherello
I have got 50 for you for free, I just haven’t had time to get in game.
Will leave them in your box and ping you on discord

1 Like

Sorry I mean 100 for you, 50 for each monolith

What sort of volume are seeing being bought?
Would be handy to know so I can ramp up production for all the hosts.

Lol I can’t count how many times I killed myself falling from the mall when I was a noob :laughing:

2 Likes

I didn’t post it, but I took a screenshot of where someone said in chat something like “Why did someone build the Mall of America in the sky?” lol… can upload if you want. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And Evil Paka is wanting to make a joke here about chili maybe disagreeing with the BUTT… :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I’ve sold about 100 the past 7 days, but I’ve sold out overnight a few times so the demand is probably higher

1 Like

I got this one in PM lol

3 Likes

Here it is… I like the response to it too. :laughing:

Hey @DKPuncherello 100 chilli in your box at TNT

You should build a portal at the base of it and make pointers to it with LEDs. To make it easier on newer players.

Or a spiral staircase to save on oort

3 Likes

Haha aaaah the innocence of new players xD

1 Like

I would add big sign for newer players.
I mean i watched someones stream and he was pretty lost…

1 Like

Still need more caustic chili and biryani please :blush: any bakers out there? Even 50 or 100 helps.

Don’t do it for me. Do it for the noobs.