WTB Pulsating Orb 5c

Hey i’d like to buy a ton of these to avoid farming them.

Looked around at the shop scanner today but somehow I ALWAYS end up on the wrong side of the planet and the quantities on shop stands at 2 - 5c are pretty small.

I have a basket in gyosha now with enough budget to fill it up, or you can PM me for hand trades. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wish you luck, i have 3 baskets for a higher price and no one sell them to me :’(

welli bought some today for 2c, and there are more out there at 2,3,4c

I suspect the problem isn’t the price it’s that nobody is doing this gathering.

1 Like

Indeed lol
Im lazy thats why i paid for stuff haha

I think i am buying them at 10c or 11c no sales most of the time. Think its 2 month now.
Might be wrong buy in price just looked at an old picture and i see on it that i sell them for 13c question is did i changed the price in the meantime.

The only ones that I frequently buy are shadow orbs and seem to sell good to.

Yeah don’t forget to shop around. If you’re willing to pay that kind of price for them there are a few thousand available.

1 Like

Have an exchang and adjusted the prices of some items several times already^^ don’t really need the orbs atm ^^ but ill walk if it saves me some coin. And sell or fill (stand with) what I collect a long the way.

I farm these quite often. Typically sell them.for 9c consistently

I can do some pulsating farming.

Just after a cursory look around it would seem like buying these for 10c and trying to flip them is a questionable business plan.

Also, there are people willing to sell at or below the price I’m offering.

These shots are current I bought out a couple of shop stands with smallish amounts at 2c this morning already.

I’ve got 72000c on offer at gyosha mall right now if anyone would like to collect all or some of it. These are the basically the lowest level orbs but I’m not offended if it causes people to find and sell to higher priced baskets, lol.