WTB: raw gleam 12 each of Vivid Mustard, Vivid Lime, Vivid Yellow

I am looking for 12 each of raw gleam in each of these toucg to find colors:
Vivid Mustard
Vivid Lime
Vivid Yellow

That many cans of spray tint in each is also an option :smiley:

I don’t think you can spray anything with color derived from gleam, can you?

1 Like

I can shoot ya 12 of each.

3 Likes

i have no earthly idea, is this a trick question? ;D

holy tamales wow yes please! i’m on the brown town hunt on ceph but if you’ll be on ~5pm EST (2h) i’ll come where you are

1 Like

Im working ATM and in a meeting but I can gather 12 of each and meet ya @ TNT later.

@Larky ok we need a Gleambow hunt to replace there :slight_smile:

1 Like

these are single blocks in each slot :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Some of the colors are especially Gleambow … I just started playing in January … I’m not one to brag but I am proud of what I have accomplished.

Vivid Lime

Vivid Yellow

Vivid Mustard

3 Likes

I was sure its mostly full SS actually as I know dedicated people who collected a lot of pretty much everything - only joked about them blocks being single :rofl: and then…
you got a nice collection for such a short period of time though - well done! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh it’s all good I don’t mind showing what I have :wink:. Colors are an obsession/addiction in this game for me. I’ll post some screenshots of my color storage… I do have quite a bit of all the accessible colors … I visit the Gleamballs daily and farm 10SS a day or so. I also visit A LOT of sovereigns and gather rock, wood, sand, foliage…etc.

2 Likes

I have a definite pallet of colors I love gazing at; I’m slacking a bit on going out and getting them tho–good work and good vision!

I’m done with hunting, let me know here you’re at :smiley:

Give me just a few

1 Like

oops i spaced on this–are you still around?

lmao same meet at TNT lol you can thank my new sov for distracting me

1 Like

okie i’m looking for the oortbusters hunt (I can’t load the events calendar but I thought there was one at 10am Eastern US time), if you are on I can head to TNT hub now