[WTB] Rocks of all types @ Rock Buyers Store!

Hello everyone! I’ve set up a new shop dedicated to buying all types of rock!
Currently buying all rock for 1c, (and selling refined for 2c), with over 1 million coins across all request baskets!

How to find us:

We are located in Grovidias Te PS hub, which is connected directly to the Aqua hub on Finata, right behind the Aqua Portal.

3 Likes

Request basket full

You on? Now?

Sorry about that! I’ve doubled the amount of request baskets in store, and emptied all the full ones.

1 Like

lol makes me feel bad for tossing 500k rock onto the ground. oh well… help the economy and all… I’ll get their money later on.

You still buying rock ? Request baskets empty

Its not that there empty, its just they get filled up way too quickly with rock (all of them filling up multiple times a day) and ive been a bit lazy to bring the rock out. I’l probably end up closing up soon, got a few hundred shop stands worth of rock to burn through which will take a short while, plus i’m starting to run out of spare coin.

1 Like

Alright was enjoying the coin but I understand :frowning:

Still exchanging rocks for advanced coils? If yes, any specific colors?

Ironically I didn’t have one person PM me asking for me to do that. And no I don’t need any more rock at the moment sadly, but I will update this thread once i run out if i need more

Sure no issues :+1:

I’ve reopened the doors to the shop. I’ve had to move slightly, but there’s now over 1 million coins again across all baskets. I’l try to keep the baskets as empty as possible so as many people can sell as possible.

New location below:

Just updated baskets with over 1 million coins avaiable!

New Location below:

4 Likes

This couldn’t have come at a better time. Thank You! :smiley:

2 Likes

Still buying?

This post is 10 months old. The price of rock has since shifted, and I myself hardly play.

I will make a new post if I ever decide to buy more rock.

Ok I understand I have started playing again and made a small fortune from selling rock. Have a good weekend