WTB Saltpetre 30c

Coin Converters, plot 1, is in high need of saltpetre to make more fast brews!

Paying 30c, come and sell them to me after a nice mining session!!

Also added a basket for 14.4k of raw gleam, any colour, 1c each.

3 Likes

Don’t have any extra gleam, lol needs to get lots my self, but I will look to see if I have any extra saltpetre to sell ya when I log in tomorrow.

1 Like

500 sold. Thanks! :sunglasses:

1 Like

You’re lucky if you can get any for under 40c tbh, this stuff is getting expensive :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah and I made a booboo, did the number by heart, it was actually 38c! (so costing 40c for me)

Had quite a few in there, lowered price to 30c tho and bought out some shops, am good for a bit but it’s not looking good. Might need to use my old Serp gravel farm spot…

1 Like

I had a SS of it in a shop stand for 40c but when I get back home in a day or so I can drop it to 35, it’s at Mt Olympus, I’m the new Pheminorum TNT host you could get there that way

Where does the saltpetre come from? How do people farm that these days?

You can farm it from T5 gravel but it’s only 1.4%. You would have to farm 71 gravel blocks to get 1 saltpetre, farming 71 gleam blocks on serp (also T5, also hard) is worth 71c if you sell it. I think saltpetre below 71c is a good deal. Or is there a better way to farm that?

It’s gone :sweat_smile: I bought it and sold it for 45c

Oh lol all good thx for the business sir, I haven’t had the need to use it and it’s just collecting dust in my storage so I just wanted it gone, I get a ton of that stuff from the t7 planets

1 Like

Both methods probably use a fast brew to help with farming, expect those brews to go up (and strength too) if saltpetre goes to around 70c!

1 Like

Last time I used my gravel farm on alycon got 900 salt petre in hr. Using a persisting pie and mega fast brews with 1/2 to 3/4 shovel. Let’s just say I don’t need to farm it for awhile :rofl:. Farm can be reached from HSE T4-6 hub!

3 Likes

Saltpetre is fairly cheap now a days. There is also a gravel farm on Nork using the iconic resource hub.

3 Likes

That was my point. Farming 1 hour for 900 saltpeter. If you sell them at 30c that’s 27000c, now subtract a T6 shovel (9k?), a persisting pie (100c?), 6 speed brews (2400c?) and you made a profit of 15500c for 1 hour. I don’t think people are going to farm that, nearly everything else is better.

900 saltpeter at 1.2% drop chance means digging up 75000 gravel. If you farm 37500 sand and 37500 silty soil, turn it into 18750 glass and sell it for 56250c to @Ratchel. :slight_smile:

But, saltpeter is cheap since forever. Glands exploded, but not saltpeter. Which made me hope that there is a better way to farm it.

But it’s getting off topic, sorry @AeneaGames. I was hoping someone has a better way to farm it to make it easier to fullfill these requests.

Also the Besevrona hub of the Iconic Resource Network. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I usually empty my inventory of gravel and flint 2-3 times in that hour, or just fill my inventory with flint and fragments to not even grab the gravel. YES sell me all your glass!!!

1 Like

Atleast we are bumping her topic :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Tier 7 exo gravel has always Been my place of choice. Get some exo only gravel for my refined stock and free saltpetre :slight_smile:

Last time I looked I had 8 or 9 stacks. Might be time to thin it out…

How about regular peters?

I prefer the savoury ones…

1 Like

Dirty Aenea lol

was not much but sold you the 176 had. :slight_smile:

1 Like