WTB T7 AOE hammer(s)

Does anyone know where to get some T7 aoe hammers? Thanks.

ezpz on maryx used to be a good adress

4 Likes

I suggest looking for a T5 diamond hammer and using strength brew

4 Likes

As a forger myself I will tell you I agree with @Alwin. You will save yourself coin in the end and get you some good speed T5 diamond hammers and chug a strength brew. You will find you like that better.

4 Likes

Same with me… I do mining on T7 exo using diamond hammer with strength brew…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Sapphire all the way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, yes we do have T7 aoe hammers

I have some sapphire T7 (when drinking a strength brew) for sale in Niia Zed Ka. If you would like to check them out, just cross the TNT portal to the planet and head north for 60 meters. I own the first market stand you will see.

1 Like

Fantasy tree off tnt circ hub best forger and prices has many diff forged goods and its a beautiful shop

2 Likes

T7 has often very different understandings.

I like to use Diamond hammers with 3x3 AOE, 8th level damage (+20), and 7-9 in speed. that works for me great with the Greater strength brew, which is quite cheap to make. These are actually T6 capable. Gem hammer cannot be forged (without specific quirks or AOE5) to one-hit T7.

4 Likes

That’s the same way i go. But you can also go the route of sapphire but need to be at level 9 at least i think with dmg

3 Likes

There are the megaton hammers, forged with max crit chance, damage, and AOE (I wouldn’t know off hand the best gem for maximizing crit chance). Used with critical pie and speed brew I believe they would one hit t7 rock every or almost every hit. Super expensive to forge tho. I’m definitely in the speed/dmg lvl8/AOE camp myself.

1 Like

Yea, but again this depends on supporting food or brews to perform. You occupy 2 boons to get the damage raised. (crit chance and crit damage), and need to outbalance then the speed with brew.
Using crit pie prevents from using energising or persisting foods.

We have several options for T7 mining. The first two options are for max efficiency (max action speed, one-hit)

One is with these Sapphire/Ruby hammers, they are with level 9 devastating damage, level 10 busy bee. They reach the maximum action speed (120) without brew effect and can one-hit T7 rocks with a strength brew. (We have some hammers of the same kind, but with level 9 busy bee instead of 10 (115 action speed) at a discount too)

The second is with the diamond hammers forged with level 9 damage, the day/night quirk, and speed. These have enough damage to one-hit T7 rocks without strength brew and have fairly high action speed. Optionally combine this with some fast brew can get to the max action speed.

A third, more economical option is these diamond hammers with level 5 damage. They are good for T5 on their own, and if combined with mega strength can one-hit T7. We aim for level 10 speed on it, so it gets close to the max action speed (105). We sell them at a much lower price.

4 Likes

Might be worth it if we ever see t8’s lol

1 Like

where is the shop located?

Shop is EZPZ on Maryx, we have portals from TNT, DK Mall, PS Biitula and various other locations

1 Like

Would a lucent hammer with max dam be considered a T8 hammer?

Not necessarily, a blink hammer does less damage than diamond and umbris can’t be forged to 1-hit T7 without requiring similar boosts (buffs or quirks) to a gem hammer.

A 3x3 rift hammer with level 10 damage boon won’t single hit on T8 without some other boost either.

1 Like