WTB Teaching Pies

Ya’ll gonna sell me some pies instead of debating? :wink: :wink:

1 Like

I have 8, and they’re ALL MINE :joy:

1 Like

It will be interesting to see what happens. If I can get 600,000xp with one pie now and only 100,000xp after the change why would I pay more? So does the fact it is good for a certain amount of xp counter act this? Will a lot of players have used this time to level up already?

We shall see

On topic. I am not aware of anyone selling even a fraction of the pies you are asking for.

Gyosha mall was full of them for 300-350 each… till I bought them out :slight_smile:

But theory is, if we need more pies for the same result, prices should go up.

Ah! Did not know that part!

I’m still a little unclear as to exactly how they work!?

Is it double xp for next 70k, meaning 70k + 70k = 140k

Or double up to 70k, meaning 35k + 35k = 70k

I got confused the same way with the wording on the defeat penalty!

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s 70+70. As in 70k bonus experience, which would total at 140k.

1 Like

double the cap with a pie so it will give you 140k (200k with zeal bonus)

1 Like

Cool, thanks!

So you’re the one that cleaned everyone out the other day when I was looking for them…

I just wanted to get some last rock xp in lol

I hadn’t known about the whole rock xp until the whole debate even started so I was way behind.

I’ve only ever managed to craft a handful of them. Sweet beans are impossible.

The sweet beans are going to be really impossible now, seems that in a place that you can find a nice collecting place for the staffs someone has plotted the area, either they don’t know that if you place plots and harvest the plants they don’t respawn, or they aren’t interested in the beans and want the land.

Either way, there will be players trying to collect and horde them as the price for them will go high now. Same with the pies, I figured the prices would go up and they have gone from as low as 250, what I had sold them for when I was selling them, to at some shops as high as 2k for a pie.

Unless you can make your own, you will be paying a big price for them now. Curious now how much the price of the beans will go up.

You can still find them pretty regularly at 300-400. I don’t see why they would go up in price. Sure some like the change on the pies but it was a nerf. You need more pies to get the same results. So why would people want to pay more for them. Those places selling at a high price are just hoping someone will buy and likely don’t really sell any.

Some people are missing the message I guess

That basket on gyosha is already empty btw :slight_smile:

There are nearly 5k beans listed for under 30c this doesn’t seem too out of line from a couple of weeks ago.

1 Like