WTB Teaching Pies

Hello,

I am looking to buy a good amount of Teaching Pies (ca. 2k total). PM me offer per pie and amount you can provide on forums or on discord “Quimby / Will#6720”.

No shame in offering, offers which I do not favour will be rejected politely. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Quimby

1 Like

Still looking for more offers. Looking for roughly 1.8k more!

Still looking for about 1500 more! Pm me!

I have no pies, but I am curious to why you need 2000 Teaching Pies :joy:

Don’t feel like you have to say if it’s a private project, but I would love to know :fist:

1 Like

Maybe hoping the price will go up after the change and they can sell for a profit? Commodity speculation comes to Boundless.

Lol, I might be able to make a few for you, that’s a lot to keep around. Just went through the maths, I’d be hard pressed to let em’ go for less than 450c. You must be raising some kind of army before the update hits :rofl::rofl:

Eh, it’s not for resale. It’s cause they are nerfing the teaching pies without asking us. I still need huge amount of plots and need to do a lot of mining.

@Alienfish And thanks for the offer, but they go for less on the street :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol, market is so trash right now. I mean, you are asking for over 22000 sweet beans. That’s a lot of time investment. I sure won’t be selling out for so little. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I think that was his point though, so many people are selling out for so little. So he wasn’t going to ask you to go that low.

Lol, but anyone with any sense is going to raise their price because of this ridiculous endeavor. Doesn’t bother me either way, it’s just silly to watch

Are you sure they’re nerfing teaching pies? Thought it was just the Rock to Stone exp?

they did change the way they work, could result ina buff or a nerf depending the way you were using it.

There won’t be anymore AFK/offline exp boost.

Ahh I see, so if you log off with the buff, it’ll dissapear?

NOw its working as a cap. once you reach 70k exp(100k with full zeal bonus) it goes out. so you will need to eat another one to keep getting the boost.

I mean you still can go offline after eating it will just boost for this amount.

2 Likes

It’s no secret that the economy in this game is trash atm (at least imo). :sweat_smile: But this is generally what happens when everyone can create everything, can collect everything and not enough demand for the stuff created.

1 Like

Ooh I didn’t know zeal will boost the effect to 100k. I think the demand will go up for pies because two use cases get worse but both are centered around mining. Whereas the new teaching effect benefits lots of roles. Also adding two skill pages is like raising the level cap and everyone will want to level up more, except again maybe the miners who are already sitting on the points to fill more pages.

2 Likes

definitely a nerf for mining.

1 Like

It may be a nerf for mining, but it is a buff for almost anything else as you’re not scrambling to do a million things before it runs out. I’d also like to point out that the changes were put on testing after a good bit of feedback from people in the testing thread

1 Like

Oh I don’t care. I don’t use them. I was just pointing out that it’s a nerf on that side. And the couple times I did use them I didn’t feel rushed because the timer stops when you go to the sanctum. So if I needed to stop for some reason I would just do that.

And actually I don’t see how it’s a buff to a lot of things. Gotta stop and eat another pie faster for chopping wood, soils, mining, building, chiseling big areas. I would say a buff for surface gathering but with the xp buff to those now maybe not.

Sorry to go off topic. Best of luck finding the rest of the pies you want.

1 Like

Their value will sky rocket. For stone grinding nope that value is gone but now the pies work great for universal utility across the board with no need to rush through whatever activity you are doing.

Pies gonna go up because demand is going to go up. Even without the skill page additions but even more so as a result.

Quimby has a smart idea. I hope he got a good number of his pies filled.