WTS 200.000 Bonding Agent

Like the title said i WTS 200.000 of Bonding Agent for 9 Million Coins, only selling all together

The offer will be available till Sunday evening

perhaps somebody is interested if not i ll make marble of it and mint it

Wouldn’t selling the marble be worth more than minting the marble?

Minting marble seems like a very silly idea. I know you don’t want to sell marble again due to the effort but making it is the difficult bit.

Not sure if its an agreement not to sell it. After your bulk sale of stock to prevent competing etc but there’s probably a much better use for it.

Maybe make something else bond uses and sell that?

2 Likes

Gold fists!

There was nö Agreement, but i Don t want sell IT anymore Like i did , because i Don t have the time for Farming all colours, there are still enough people ordering marble at me and thats OK and this i do with pleasure.
Thats Not all Bonding Agent i have but the Rest ist for Personal and the guild.

I’ll See If Somebody Takes IT or Not , If Not i will See what to do with IT.
Perhaps an other Business or still keep IT.

Ah man, I’ve only got 4K left :weary: if nobody takes them, I’ll take them for 4K :wink:

Totally off topic but why do you always put it in caps? Phone thinking your trying to use I.T.?

I wts IT but If Not i have think what to do with thats all, perhaps i have understood IT wrong whats written , english is Not my First language.

What do you mean with Caps ? I Don t understand IT dont know the Word .

THIS IS CAPS pressing the caps lock or Putting Capital Letters For Each Word is caps. caps is a key on your keyboard.

Ah thx , is from my Phone IT makes IT automaticly. Dont have a PC so i ve to write IT with my Phone