@LunaiHunter noted :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

@JaceyLive I didn’t name a price :man_shrugging:

I didn’t say you did lol :joy:
I just said I have one free to anyone, mines not “WTS” it’s “Free”

3 Likes

No haters needed :wink: sell what you want to sell. Get that coin!! <3

Meteor sales could be the next big thing! Who knows :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you can get two touching each other I might be interested.

1 Like

I think that doesn´t alow the Oortian God :man_shrugging:
On Meteor fells in some other Meteor …:thinking: allows that the “Spawn-Algorythm”? :man_shrugging:

If you can get one to spawn on serp in a flat area, i’m interested! i plan on building a hunt lodge.

The only Hunt at Serpensarindi, i know, is from JDGroat, RedJelly & DJDancecraft 05:00 in the morning at my timezone. :see_no_evil:
Maybe these people can help you faster. :slightly_smiling_face: Because I can only get there when my lodger unpacks his rage mode at 04:00 in the morning. :joy: very unpleasant but things are the way they are :man_shrugging::joy:

They keep destroying the meteors i try to use :frowning:

A meteor can fall pretty closely on a dormant or expired meteor, often seen on exo planets within a few plots of each other.

If one is already plotted though, I’m not sure. Meteors can fall close enough to plotted areas to disallow regen bombing but I think that can be 50m away or maybe more. Between that and timeouts on permanent planets I guess it would be awfully hard even if it’s possible to get them reasonably close.

I agree with you :+1: but I think the meteor system is controlling us, not us controlling the system. :man_shrugging:
It will be a realy lucky day, if that happens, both close enough together :joy: AND

that’s too bad. I have never seen a meteor that “survived” a hunt group. :no_mouth:
That’s why I pacified them and offered them here in the trading forum. And a trade doesn’t necessarily have to involve coin.:sweat_smile: Coins are not the whole game, at least not for me.:joy:

Thank you for the Hunt at TNT @DeViLiShBeCkS :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Shedu Tier - Lv 5

Ingame Token at Shop will come

2 Likes

Your welcome @FlitzPiepe :slight_smile: … those wildstock were crazy weren’t they?! hehe

Hope to see you on a TNT Hunt again real soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

:+1: They push you around like a bouncing ball :joy: They’re definitely my favorite mob. :sweat_smile: To kill the other mobs, you simply need very little movement. But wildstocks are simply the best way to bite the dust epically. :man_shrugging::joy:

I will. :+1::v:

1 Like

The offer is closed. :+1:

@majorvex pls close this thread :blush:

Have a nice Weekend :v: