WTS profitable shops

Free…wow ur so generous

Its not built yet… would still be custom to whatever you want, its just free if i get to choose the location. Trying to build up our new residential area and get more people moving there.

1 Like

Ohh, well of course. I’d love to set up and maintain that, in such a case. øwø

Well when u get time after setting up everyone else I wouldn’t mind u building a shop…I have coin upfront and probably got alot of the stock to help u out…I am in no rush I already got enough money. Just want more I guess

1 Like

Free in terms of sale price… but i get the benefits of more people visiting the settlement, hub footfall, traffic to our other shops etc. So theres a lot of benefits for me too. And of course something fun to do.

Doing the maths 500,000c is probably undercutting myself a bit on these. Stock will prbably be close to 200,000c and if all goes well there should be about the same in the request baskets, but thats based on market prices, not the cost per hour of my entertainment. Apparently im a cheap date. Haha.

Cool i’ll add you to the list. 2 others before you so give me a week or two and ill give you a yell. Last one took 4 days to setup so wont be far away.

Lol best date is when they offer to pay…hahaha

1 Like

Should i add you to the list for one at circ too?

Are u kraftykuttz

Yeah i have 10 alts, all completely randomly named

1 Like

Yeah, I’d love to set up there to help attract more people to the residential area you mentioned. Even if Dzassak is my home. øwøb

Awesome, youre officially number 4 on the list. Wont be far away!

1 Like

Cool I am standing on u. U must be afk

Lol. Didnt even know my ps4 was on. Haha

1 Like

Build off is first he needs coin

1 Like

Im thinking i can probably do more than 1 at a time, by the time we work out what people want and hook up in game, then waiting on stands/signs to craft etc there will probably be downtime i can work on others, just dont want to overcommit and keep people waiting so ill always quote longer and hopefully suprise with an early finish.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s understandable. I’m in no rush, honestly. Take your time, bud. øwø

1 Like

No stress. I will make a ■■■■ ton of bricks of color I sort of want .and other stuff…let u use instead of u doing everything :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Awesome.

My cost breakdown is roughly…

• 200k build mats (id be buying them so thats basically the cost i need to cover)
  • 200k shop stock (ill gather these, but i like that part)
  • 100k my time

And request basket coin will come from the first week of sales/footfall.

If you want to provide the build mats i can knock off 200k.

This is more for my entertainment than anything, i dont need the coin. I just like the build/setup part, then i can hand it over to someone else to manage ongoing. As long as im covering my costs im happy.

1 Like

I dont mind either way i just like gathering and building myself. Georgio has shown me alot …I could probably just do myself but i like ur builds also.it be kinda cool have ur style shop on alder…I am just behind the mech. So i also will need make more portals