WTS profitable shops

The economic side of the game has always been a big draw for me, and of course building. And ive found recently the part i like most is creating shops from scratch and building them up to be profitable… while being self sustaining so i dont have to actively gather things to sell.

I recently started a new shop to rekindle that love, but it only took 4 days before it was turning a healthy profit, so now im just going through the paces again.

Soo… thinking i might sell my services to anyone whos interested. I get the part i like of setup and development, and you get an established self maintaining shop that makes about 350k a week profit (my new shop is closer to 1,000,000).

What you get…

• Premium shop design and build - you choose location/name/theme/colours etc. (Get creative, i love a themed build!)
  • approx 150 stands/150 request baskets, depending on size of course.
  • shop fully stocked to work as an exchange buying/selling base mats (no crafted goods, thats up to you if you want to add them)
  • established customer base
  • pricing/request baskets balanced to maintain stock and profits with minimal maintenance
  • advice/training on how to maintain it with minimal effort
  • approx 350,000c a week just from moving stock around and collecting your fat stacks.

Price is 500,000c to cover build mats and a little of my time.

Im aware anyone who doesnt already have a profitable shop may not have a spare 500k lying around, so im happy to work out payment plans as im confident you will have the coin shortly afterwards.

Or, as a 1 time offer, will give away 1 completely free at TNT on circapous as im trying to grow our redisential area. First in best dressed.

Few pretty successful shops ive done in the past which you may have seen…

DBX Superstore
INCREDIBLE FORGE
Bzerk Circus
TNT Superstore
unique:boutique

PM me if youre interested.

5 Likes

Hope this goes well for you and some people bite on this amazing opportunity @uni3k
And I can vouch for him guys he’s insanely skilled at this side of the game.

1 Like

I plotted a few really good shops in the mall…I’d transfer them to you to build up and sell if you wanted to…but I have no way to give them to you. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Thanks guys, appreciate it! Already have my first client so booked out for this week, but i hope to do many more. :slight_smile:

Still PM me if youre interested and I’ll be happy to look at yours next. I gather all the stock etc so does take a few days and can only commit to one at a time.

2 Likes

Im completely banking on plot issues being resolved next week. Dunno how i will hand over any shops if its not sorted, so im just not considering that as an option. Haha.

Yeah, right now we’re just holding our breath, waiting. There’s no way to do it right now.

I have faith… or i will have another shop. Haha.

1 Like

Lol payment plans. Am I paying off my car…Just joking
Actually seems like great idea…

2 Likes

Can i go see some of your shops

Sure… TNT megahub.

I did the TNT Superstore, incredible forge (not being stocked anymore), and the the farm barn all directly around the hub.

“unique:boutique” is pretty much what im offering here though. Base materials buy/sell with minimal maintenance effort (about 10 mins a day to keep it ticking over - but of course you can choose to do more once its yours). Which you can find top tier east side of the hub, or theres a port inside the TNT superstore.

Few pics just to show off different build styles in case anyone is wondering about the look and feel… i dont think i have a single “style” and like trying completely different things. Im pretty confident in bringing any random concept to life in many different ways, in fact the more random the better!

1 Like

Lol we know ur stuff quite well i am in reapers we frequently run around there

1 Like

Excellent! :slight_smile:

So your shop up top at tnt kinda what u would stock. And i am guessing I need put coin in baskets to keep it cycling…I have successfully shop called the death penalty but it totally different. So i am almost curious just give u coin and let u go for it just for the fun of it. I have a spot in reapers i want put one maybe

1 Like

I struggle to get even 5k :joy: 500k would be a dang dream, but I haven’t even set up a shop anywhere yet.

2 Likes

The shop will come fully stocked, and have coin in the baskets. Very generally speaking, request baskets buy for half the sell price. So any sales just put half back in the basket to keep it ticking over (not every item is that simple of course)

Of course the more you invest in baskets the more stock you have and the more you profit, but it will be a fully functioning exchange shop with stands stocked and baskets coined that you can just spend 10 mins a day moving stock and coin between stands/baskets if you want.

1 Like

The free one at our place on circ is still up for grabs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not that hard…go get topaz…U can get 2 full stacks with 1 persisting pie half use of hammer(aoe) 6 Or 7 speed brews.BAM money 40 minutes

1 Like

Which one was that? Not that it’d be transferable for a few days either way, lmao.