(WTT) 3 sap for 1 bone (completed)

if there are interested I can exchange 2 sap for 1 bone

I have several ss of sap

Thanks

I increase to 3 for 1, so 3 sap for one bone :slight_smile:

How much sap do you have to exchange, and where can i meet you with the bones?

I have 58 ss of sap, how much bones you want trade?

I can meet you in front of the 7 days temporary portals in Gyosha Mall

@Lennexfox

I’ll be there shortly, i think i have bones to match that. Need to check back at home.

perfect leave me a message when you’re ready :slight_smile:

Got bones and screen to confirm, enroute to gyosha. Will need you to come back to my base with me cause that’s more sap than i have inv room for :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes need to come to my base too lol

completed ***

Thanks again ^^

1 Like

Total reversal in ten 10 weeks lol:

Sorry to ramble but the deal is complete so I just wanted to share a chuckle.

I caught a little over an hour of an organized hunt today and there was so little mob loot. I have plenty of oort but need trophies and bones too! Scrolling back through the hunt channel I see ElSioui with a couple exo hunts but it seems like all the action is on T3/4 now.

I haven’t had to shop for a while but I’m hesitant to forge tools for my t1 farm, etc… are tool prices creeping up too?

1 Like

I don’t know about the price of the tools because I do everything myself, but when it comes to hunting, I find it completely ridiculous to hunt for hours for so little. Already that I don’t like group hunts because I find it very boring without forgetting the lags. I think there really has to be another way to get bones and essence from mobs … and the prices for bones, hide, eyes ect have become too high for me

Essence and bones have become too important in the game to have so little when hunting. I hunt solo and I come back with 100-150 bones … we can do nothing with that.

also … the bark is worth nothing since the update of the farm … same for Earthyam. I think we have to find a way to balance for those who don’t hunt

that’s my opinion

1 Like

Agreed, the gear costs for hunting solo at high level are phenomenal and hunting for hours solo at t3 brings very little bone and almost no forge loot.

Farming was such a kick in the pants lol. It hurt every activity except mining. Since oortmas started I haven’t really played and without pushing myself to build I’m having a hard time finding a reason to log in tbh.

1 Like

Not sure why you would blame farming for the bone scarcity we have. In my opinion there is a couple reasons why bone is now rising so much in price.

First is obvious, less people hunting bringing less bone to the market.

Secondly, they recently introduced many more building blocks into the game that require glue or bonding agents. The demand for these bonding agents is the main reason why bone is drying up.

Therefore I would suggest a farming alternative item being introduced in recipes as a substitute for bone. Giving players different avenues to creating glue and bonding agents would lessen the bone shortage currently in game.

2 Likes

the link between the farm and the bones (eye, hide ect) comes from the fact that the price of oorts, bones, hide, eyes keeps increasing. The farm is good, but we must find a way to compensate for the losses that this has caused in the economy of those who do not hunt … or who hunt little. Right now we see very few bones (and others) for sale … and if we find any, it’s often too expensive. Before I made coins with earthyam and bark … not anymore. While the price of hunting loots continues to rise

but farming was not my main point … it’s just that it doesn’t help. I think hunters should get more bones, eye, hide and ect … we would have more on the market and the prices would go down

… and also finally be able to mine the oorts

No that’s not the same issue for sure. Passeva mentioned farming and bark in a separate comment.

Farming hit the sustainability of wood and soil harvesting hard. It also eliminated the need to forage/gather a lot of items, though some of that was split with digging soils since regen farming was covering the majority of yam needs.

I think the only direct replacement for a hunting loot was the most common gland anyways.

It did seems to suppress a lot of activity though, partly due to people spending more time focusing on their bases and another wave of active players just sort of fading out for various seemingly related reasons, like their other activities suddenly losing most of their economic value.

Between the number of avid hunters stopping and most hunting now being focused on oort as the only matter all of the action has moved to T3/4 and that together with the number of bonding agent recipes for blocks added since is the reason for the bone situation agreed.

I sold a ton of my creature loots a couple months ago and lately I’m wishing I hadn’t.

1 Like

Fair enough. It’s tough to balance everything and I agree that hunting needs some love and attention from the devs to help bring more balance to the game.

Farming helped bring a lot of prices down and we have all had to adjust. There is still ways to make good coin from farming, but it definitely isn’t the most profitable profession to play.

I too am struggling to acquire bones, perhaps it is just a phase we are going through and a solution could be around the corner… fingers crossed :grin:

I am thinking more and more of increasing my prices. I will see by next week … especially for the mosaic