WTT for Deep Blue Gleam And Strong Blue Gleam

Brown town, Finata, i don’t need that much tho
I am perfectly fine with buying/trading them, just wanted to see if i could get my hands on the rest i need before buying them at 5k per piece from gleam universe

2 Likes

Thanks for the gleam, tho you just ran over, whacked me with a hammer and dropped me the gleam before running away xD

Guess all I give you are :cookie::cookie::cookie:

2 Likes

Awww Thankyou very much Kokuma wonderful !!! Have over 200 gleam from BabyCookie but yes any you find will be great thanks.Few people here have some for me so I’m sure I’ll be swimming in it soon…Happy Christmas ! :heart_eyes: :innocent:

2 Likes

Thankyou so much DaOne82 for the gleam and lovely to meet you too and see your place.We can finish tour of your place tonight or tommorrow,just message me .Enjoy rest of ya day sweetie :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thankyou very much Kokuma for gleam you gave me.Funny when you arrived I was texting a friend to say I’ve gotta leave game but I couldn’t stop and see you who was stood In front of me ,then my controller wasn’t working low battery so I logged out beamed back on game that’s when I saw you and realised who you were.If my hammer was hitting you its on one of those forged bad hammers which was in my hand I think it randomly bashes .I wanted to give you some gleam wood or something for the gleam you kindly gave me but you ran off.I take a bit to text to you on ps4 its slow with my useless on its way out controller.Anyway come by if you fancy gleam or something else.I don’t have bright red gleam but shadow red gleam and hot cherry.Hope we meet again Have a fab night.I’ll be on tonight no doubt as usual . :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

np, @BabyCookie was kind enough to run up to me and drop enough red gleam I needed. I only grabbed those colors from gleambow meteors for you so it’s fine. Have fun building :slight_smile:

1 Like