WTT for Deep Blue Gleam And Strong Blue Gleam

Looking to trade for Deep blue gleam and/or Strong blue gleam.

2 Likes

Hi if you know where I can find strong blue gleam can you let me know please.

Strong blue gleam only ever appeared in the gleambow event… or maybe during this legendary color changing exo i hear about. It is very likely you won’t find people selling them.

1 Like

@cosmiccori I have 9 pcs of strong blue if you need it for something… my goo farm is all setup so its just sitting there…

1 Like

How many you need

1 Like

Hi there sweetie um as much as i can carry.lol seriously ill keep buying it for a long time.If you tell me how much you can sell me it i can go earn more money then I can buy it as soon as possible.If you have my name cosmiccori in the private message but can you let me know how much and when your available.I’m on boundless normally afternoon UK time and late at night .Thanks for interest.Have a happy New year when it comes and enjoy Christmas :heart_eyes:

Fabulous !! I’ll get some money in a min and charge this tablet up its battery will die soon.lol. let me know where I can meet you.I live in lamblis I’m called cosmiccori in game and my city is COSMICVIBRATIONS.The glam is for my towers it’s my favorite colour and I love it.I’ll check back here in few hours to see if you have message 4 me.appreciate your help and I’ll pay ryou as much as you want within reason.I’m desperate so I’ll pay quite a lot.Ok so I’ll go earn some coins and see you soon.You can let me know where you live I can beam over then…Have a happy Christmas and new year :heart_eyes:

Thanks for info yeah I heard its from gleambow few people have a bit so I’m lucky ! Happy Christmas and new year and cheers 4 message. :heart_eyes:

well, you got lucky, gleambow event is happening rn, so i might have picked up strong blue, i’ll keep an eye out for it as well.

1 Like

I’m not looking for coin… was just going to give it to you since I honestly have no need for the remaining pcs I have left… My goo farm is all gleamed up. Are you online now?

1 Like

@cosmiccori are you online now? I’m on Lamblis… got you the 9 pcs of strong blue and 92 or so of deep blue… :wink:

1 Like

@cosmiccori just found your city… DAMN no wonder why you want gleam… this place is awesome and soo lit up!!

1 Like

Are You Home @cosmiccori me can’t find youuuu

1 Like

got some strong blue & deep blue from a gleambow meteor, i’ll give you them when you are available

1 Like

BabyCookie your my Christmas Angel coming over to me Last night.omg best gift ever! If anyone’s wandering why our BabyCookie gave me just over 200 gleam and didn’t want nothing in return.I Thankyou and I will be glad to help you out with any gleam you like or wood I have.Big hugs and thanks also for giving me a wonderful tour round your place which is stunning.farewell friend cya soon :heart_eyes: :innocent: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Excellent !!! But I really would like to give you a gift back you can have money or maybe loads of gleam? I got vivid lavender gleam hot cherry lavender wood stacks think deep fuchsia gleam lime you name it and I’ll see if we can trade.I’d feel happier giving you something you need too.I’m on boundless this afternoon in about 2pm UK time.I’m in lamblis message me where you are I can meet you or you meet me here at my home.Wow my gleam dream is manifesting .Thankyou sweetie :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Omg !! What a lovely thing to say.I am not what you call a perfect professional builder but it’s looking pretty and that’s what I want with twinkling bits of that blue gleam mixed here n there.Lucky BabyCookie has given me a lot already but I’m bit greedy and would like the gleam your offering.Let me know if you want money or gleam in return .I’m on boundless about 2pm UK time in lamblis.I will smash and sell gleam to get some coins first though then I’ll be building my towers well adding bits n Bob’s to them.Thanks for responding wow you obtains are very helpful and kind.Hope to see you soon.If you want I can come to you too if it’s easier. :heart_eyes: :innocent: :heart_eyes:p.s I recently found strong blue gleam in gleam universe it’s 5k each but if I have enough money I can go get bit more from Fante shop

1 Like

was trying to find a portal to your city… until i found it was next to the PS hub.

Lmk when you are on to get the gleams, you can have them for free tho i wouldn’t mind trading for pure red gleam if you have some, the gleambow event gave me a bit less than i needed

2 Likes

@cosmiccori its 9:38am Canadian EST time… let me know when you are online so I can deliver the goodies!! :blush:

2 Likes

@Kokuma -chan want some Red Gleam were you at

1 Like