Xira's Creations and Building Service!

This is a collection of my best projects as a running portfolio and offer of service.

I am offering to build custom projects to suit for in-game coins. I am willing to negotiate on price, but am not cheap, and it will cost an extra negotiated sum for me to provide/buy/make all building mats. There will be a small down payment for misc items and ‘design work’ and the rest can be paid at completion to your satisfaction or up front. If I am providing mats the expected material expense will be charged up front.

I am very willing to ‘work with you’ or I can operate with creative control. I can prototype things to be included in the build and let you select, and will change/add/remove to suit. I do not require ownership of the final structure, but will accept it if offered.

I can do a small project very quickly, but if it’s a very large project it may take me a few weeks-months. I also take breaks to play other games on a fairly regular basis - these are never permanent or really long.

The following few posts are reserved for my portfolio collection as it stands and as it expands.

2 Likes

My Anvil creations!

- Tower/hub/eventual vertical shopping/parkour center. Still a bit of a WIP (and Anvil is always recruiting new residents so feel free to ask - some great spots near the hub right now for both shops and workshops/houses!)

Summary

** -Riddler, the question house - A project that’s more or less abandoned until we get more players, because no one ever plays and it doesn’t pay for itself at all in footfall :frowning: I would like to put riddles up every week with prizes for first completions, but as I said it’s shelved for now.**

Summary

-Atlas World OG, the origonal atlas world (build in anvil after I got fed up of living where I landed on Storis II. I thought anvil was going to stay a major city, AND ONE DAY IT WILL BE AGAIN!

Summary

** -Farm. A vertical city farm, that I realize yes isn’t optimal but I built it as farming came out and I was too excited to wait for a couple of months to plan everything :smiley: That spot is available to anyone who wants to build me a more optimal farm on Seginikai (anywhere on Seginikai) that’s twice as large :D**

Summary

A collection of my shops/businesses.

-Seasonal Buy/Sell + Public Mint, with several locations (all look very similar) we buy and later sell seasonal items at reasonably fair prices. Also, there’s a fully-coiled mint at each that has a guild book on top, if you want to join a guild and have access to a minter in a lot of malls

Summary

-A couple of mall Atlas Worlds. You can guess what I sell there, but also location tokens to various interesting locations in case you want to see some sights or explore, all fairly organized by name and type. (The illuminaughty mall is unfinished toward the back because it takes me forever to farm enough silk lilac/dark lilac/bright magneta goo to dye the marble…remind me not to do that again.)

Summary

-Farm Her Mark It (Farmer’s Market) on Trior in the Illuminaughty Mall, this is where I sell the product of my boredom vertical farm shown up above :smiley: Good prices all around, and I restock the seeds whenever I harvest, the produce every couple of weeks.

Summary

-Random Discount Surplus. It’s kind of obvious what we sell there, as well as the prices we sell it at. Currently it’s pretty empty because I haven’t grinded a whole lot lately.

Summary

Some work-for-pay projects, both old and new.

**-Steampunk airship/diragable, there’s a big raw gleamball inside. I think he plans to turn it into another 100,000 coins/hr factory

Summary

1 Like

Reserved, for even more portfolio work

Reserved, because I plan to be playing this game a really long time

Right - so I’m done with my last project (almost completely) does anyone need a builder?

i need a bit of chizelling.

@xira1979 Maybe I missed it but what planet is Anvil on? Or is that a secret?! :wink: I would like to check out your stuff.

Its on seginiakai.

1 Like

Thanks @Buugi. I appreciate the quick response. Cheers man!

1 Like

hey xira my house/base temple needs pimping and lights
can you come see and setup a contract :smile:
it has massive entry hall
a loft wich i wonna reach with water elevator
and a giant room off operations
ow and two smaller rooms
one i would like little cubicle per alt i have so remember who does what
the other should be a kitchen
place is full off mats machines etc

its be mostly lights and decor the place is fully build out off a single beige bricks
and modelleed after massive egyptian temple

outside is also next to it a model off an egyptian house but also just a shell
it def needs some xira touch so i can come home smiling :smile:
i log in and take pictures and show what would be where
and pm ya

I’ve taken on Moebius’ project, and just cleaned up Mr Groat’s airship of the scaffolding/workholes. Replaced the previous pictures in the airship summary section with new ones sans saffolding and better angles

1 Like

i recommend xira shes the best
very professional
has nice planning system with signs so you can see whats going on and what will be done where i love it
best in the business

2 Likes

I’m looking to take on a 2nd side project because I’m playing a lot right now and getting bored!

To be clear, moebius’ project takes priority (which is coming along nicely), so if I’ve put in the time on that one for the day and I have any left I’ll see about your project. Once Mobe’s tomb/workshop is complete your project will take priority until it’s done.

So does anyone want anything built?

Here are some screenshots of Mobe’s WIP tomb and workshop-

Summary

tho now that I think about it that staff looks more like an anchor, which is just a whack to fix :smiley: