Xmas is coming - xmas wishes

@Tiggs

as Xmas are around the corner please
dear Monumental, can you consider giving us soecial handmade exo with xmas colors - especially with RED gleamballs , pretty please :smiley:

13 Likes

It would be great if we could get Dark Rose Ice too :grin:

1 Like

I have a wish for some bugfix because my world starts to disappear again like few months ago when i stopped streaming boundless. But i know already that the answer is that nothing happens till the transfer is completed. So i just wish that the game stays playable for me. Maybe a server maintenance would help.

2 Likes

ice is easy to farm with gleampop and Ovis ice farm :smiley:

1 Like

Need to find a spot that generates Dark Rose Ice though.

1 Like

I would like to have some little lanterns. Could be nice for more of a cozy feeling and xmas vibe. But also great for people that like to make graveyards and memorials.

Outside of boundless, i wish for a better year to come for everyone. And everyone to stay healthy and safe. :heart:

2 Likes

I would just love to hear that the transfer has finished before the new year so we can possibly get some sort of road map detailing the ideas of where the new development team wants to lead this game. I would also love space travel well before we get portals as to have more of an adventure searching for planets. I know this game gets referred as Minecraft/ no man sky but it really does make sense to incorporate some similar features from those games into this one like space travel.

1 Like

I want a double XP event! That would be sweet. Sigh.

2 Likes

My dearest dream would be to have good health…
And have time to have all the colors of flowers in the game…

Please unlock all the flower colors, because the game has been around for years and there are too many flower colors missing and I can’t make my dream come true…

Thank you Santa from Boundless

To all players, I hope all your dreams come true !!

Love Boundless and community :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes