[Xortis I] --[Toxic Tier 5 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Really like this Exo so I went ahead and finished out the atlas and made some extras in case others want a completed one for exploring. Put the atlases (99c each) and some free location tokens for the huge tree areas and gleam on poles for those that want.

Available at VB Rocket Shop via PS Hub Boori… to the left once you come through the portal.

4 Likes

I want this for my rental world. It is beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dammit, forgot to bring regens :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I love the gleam pedestals so much I recreates one at my home base. May have to add some more for the other colors.

2 Likes

Can someone please light a few candles for @fidach :fire:

2 Likes

Found a good spot for regen farming the Shadow Red clay if anyone wants to stock up like I did (for a farm redesign later).

Added some free location tokens for the spot to make getting there easier.

2 Likes

If anyone would like to make some money off the gleam from this planet I will be putting a basket out shortly for it. I’ll pay 7c per and put about 100k in the basket. It’ll be in my shop(Corruption) at the gyosha mall

I am not sure if anyone else thinks the same, but I really like the color of the growth from Xortis :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Nice color - Warm Orange Growth :+1::+1:
Collect and store it, might come in handy some day .

2 Likes

any sand coords?

Think I saved a location for the 1 cactus I found which was on some sand… but there are probably better sand farming areas around.

Capture

1 Like

TY! That one did the job

1 Like

Good to hear… could not remember how much sand was there, just noted it because it was the one and only spineback I found while running around :smile:

1 Like

This planet is definitely good gleambow hunting grounds. I got four in a row this morning, two of them here in this video I’ll link. :slight_smile: Saw a couple others I didn’t get. For any interested, I’ve saved some of the easier to navigate regions and put tokens in the Exo Shuttle Station on Biitula above the Hunt Hive portal hub.

https://twitter.com/NMS_Screenshots/status/1201469330506031105

x1

4 Likes

Paka is bestka

1 Like

Aww thanks!! :grin:

Edit: Got glow caps for ya too! :smiley: