XP valley anniversary party!

XP valley is officially a year old. And I want to celebrate. :tada::confetti_ball:

Come on down for a open house party on 2024-02-24T17:00:00Z at phantom of the opera :rose: for a drop loot party :partying_face: you can get to me through foxxy marble shop, oorty oort oort, dragon hub, and Kakarot hub.

Now I don’t have the best of the best of stuff to drop, but it’s just for fun, I will be dropping the loot from the chandelier in the opera house as everyone will be down below to pick up loot :heavy_heart_exclamation: also one of the main things I will drop is deco rock. Witch Is the same rock people crafted with to get XP.

Some facts about XP VALLEY.

Also XP valley in the past year has collected over 14 million rock for people.

And XP valley has helped over 70 people and still counting.

Also I started with 15 houses when I first made the place. Then as it became busy I made more then I have 40. But as things got even busier I made more. And I now have 76 houses :heart: and I will make more when things start to get full again.

So if your down to have all kinds of goodys, stop by and check it out. And if this is your first time knowing about XP valley, and you have questions. Hit me up anytime :grin:

Hope to see you there. :rose::heart::partying_face:

15 Likes

Congratulations on XP Valley reaching a year old!

4 Likes

Congratulations!!

3 Likes

Please feel free to tell your friends about this event if they don’t have the forums :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Man this month has gone fast. Just wanted to remind everyone about this event. I do hope to see you there :heart:

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have about this event. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Next week is the loot drop event :smiling_face:

2024-02-25T05:00:00Z

2 Likes

2024-02-24T17:00:00Z

Sorry did p.m. not a.m. for my time. So this is the right time not the one above this message. Sorry about that.

4 Likes

Almost 12 hours till the loot drop event hope you all can come and existed to see you and for all of us to have fun :blush:

3 Likes

This is just to give you all a idea what will be thrown out to the crowd in 9ish hours… I can’t wait and there is so much more. For now goodnight and see you all in the morning :sunrise_over_mountains::rose::star:

4 Likes

or afternoon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
5PM for me then

good night to you now though :zzz:

4 Likes

Come on down. We start in one hour

2 Likes

How it’s a blast I am out and about so won’t be able to make it!! Appreciate you!!

3 Likes

I hope it’s a blast too! Autocorrect on my phone and lack of editing posts sucks lol.

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary and wishing you countless more :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much to everyone who made it out. It was fun and glad to see so many came out. And I am sorry some of you could not. But you was on my mind :heart: there was so much laughter and I giggled a lot. Doing this event gave me more ideas and fun things I could do… So stay tuned for more boundless fun and thank you all for the love :two_hearts::heart_eyes::star::heart::rose:

8 Likes