Yahbo Butlers

I think this would be a great idea would keep a bit of activity in areas when not many people are about.

2 Likes

I would build a bridge and put AI keeper there like this

Or like this

5 Likes

what! is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

4 Likes

https://forum.playboundless.com/t/npcs-that-people-can-customise/9130

Here is a link to a topic on the idea of NPCs, and while it didn’t last long, some good ideas were said there that could be re-iterated on.

3 Likes

I have currently started my first shop. And where i thought i was well prepaired with weeks of crafting and storing things before hand. Boy was i wrong. Im not saying i cant keep up thats not an issue at all. However i do see where this npc thing could be of great help to many. I do like the ideas of them maybe making some of the beginner crafts. However i dont think they should be able to do some of the “end game” crafts “gem tools, power coils, etc.” or anything like going to mine or dig up for you. That should be on the players cause thats what this game is about.
In saying all this i can see where when this game goes live where we will be with many ps4 players whom may not have access to discord. It will be very hard to be in touch with some of your regular customers whom prefer to use you instead of others for whatever reasons. So this butler idea i find very helpful and interesting with the many ideas ive read here. But i personally would love to have some sort of way for people not on my beacons list to be able to leave me a message stating they need x amount of this or that so i may be of immediate help to them on my logging back in.

TLDR : I feel this is a great idea. However i think some of these ideas are far to winded haha. Devs throw us a small bone plz!!!

1 Like