Yeezy Parody

Hey Oortians and Humans,
Here is a parody song of Kanye’s ‘Heartless’ appropriately named ‘Boundless’
Check it out!

10 Likes

We’re gonna get two awesome Boundless videos in one day?
Yeehaw

4 Likes

Two? What’s the other?

2 Likes

Don’t be funny now

4 Likes

That or the trailer isnt a video (sounds weird but they do like their shock factor, so i dont doubt it)

hehehe, don’t be a bad man again, @ben :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But by the way: WONDERFULL song, @Squidgy . you just did perfect on making this movie and song! :star: :sunny: :star2: :wink:

1 Like

Maybe this is what they mean by trailer,

2 Likes

Nah, this trailer will be a 3D Hologram, not a video. You don’t have your Holo-deck set up already?

Hologram of squidy to perform at the first oortcon, I mean boundlesscon. Still to be held in my back yard.

Another AWESOME video!

3 Likes

I love it!!!
Great job,your songs parodies are too funny!!:joy::joy:

I’m not even sure the trailer is coming today.

Or is it?

1 Like

that or you have been lying

1 Like

Squidgy has a new video, Boundless has a new trailer, and Overwatch beta starts today. What a great day.

2 Likes

Have to say,I’m supper disappointed in the Titan,it’s big and the sound matches the look of the Titan.
It still just looks like a huge moving rock to me,there no “face” or anything really memorable about it.
While I’m sure this is only the first of many,it still has a lot of work that needs to be done. Because when I imagine Titan,that is not what comes to mind.
On a better note,it looks really good. I love the exploding creature thingy,that looks great. The label character models,and armor sets look fantastic. The portals are stunning (glad you made them a bit taller).
Other than the Titan looking like a large floating mass of matter that gained consciousness,I love it great job devs.

P.S. There was other things that I wanted to talk about,but I’ll save them till later.

This was not what I imagined titans would look like, but I’m fine with it.
Looks epic when they use grappling hooks on it!

1 Like

Thankyou! :smiley:

1 Like