You can spray gravel?

What else is sprayable besides wood and rock?

1 Like

Marble, concrete, brick (I believe). Everything should be spray able in my opinion. I want green metal

3 Likes

Hm you can’t spray sand - but you can make sand from gravel right?

1 Like

You can indeed spray deco gravel, but don’t think you can spray gravel. But you can spray rocks and make gravel from it…

And yes, you can make sand from gravel (otherwise I would not be able to sell 88 colours of concrete at Concrete Complete at Nova Golda!)

When I make concrete from spray cans I let them loose on rocks, since 72 rocks turn into 100 gravel, 72 gravel turns into 100 sand and 36 sand turns into 50 concrete :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yep turns out to around 2.9 cans of paint per 1 block of concrete or something like that right?

2 Likes

You can spray regular gravel directly! I did it by accident :blush:
Too bad you can’t spray sand.

For me it says 4 gravel makes 1 sand?

1 Like

Yeah but it’s cheaper using it on the rock, because that turns 72 into 100 gravel.

2 Likes

Ehh no, then it would be cheaper to just spray the concrete for 1 can per 1 block of concrete :wink:

It’s about 0.373 spray cans per 1 block of concrete…

Ah! Nice to know! Still, like Ocfos says, doing it on gravel is cheaper! (if you have the combustion that is…)

2 Likes

It’s been a long day, haha

2 Likes

Ornate woden poles can be tinted too

Wish we could spray other players.

8 Likes

Just PLEASE don’t spray me pink or yellow @Pseudonym84 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Devs said that eventually we’d be able to spray all natural blocks

1 Like

Waiting for the day when I can manipulate the color of gleam.

That won’t happen. They want the rarity. As do some of the players. Not me tho. I hate rarity in this game

3 Likes

I could care-less about “rarity”. Color shouldn’t be “exclusive” at all. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wait is this true? @james @samf

“We do plan to allow all blocks to be spray tinted in the future. But I want to create some progression around this. Everyone can spray tint the basics, then need to progress for spraying sand, mould, etc”

From here, back in october:

2 Likes

Still can’t spray mud…:sob::imp::unamused:

I think a new method of farming will be introduced for natural resources. I’m thinking the initial idea they had about using the environment to determine what color you get.

1 Like