You do a hard job ---> I pay well

I’m making an underwater base… It is a little exhausting and takes forever. I need your help. If you can’t seem to get top tier stuff in this game this is your chance. What you will have to do is put sand down into the water into my plots that are in the water. I will provide the sand and give you permission. This is not easy. You have to put a block of sand in every square of a 2 by 2 by 3 area. Once you have done one of these areas I will check it off and give you a free top tier hammer. (It one shots T6 worlds if your stats are maxed and hits 9 blocks.) I will invite you to my discord here to speak to you more about it: https://discord.gg/tmpF72

Also, I work so it may take me some time to get back to you. Last of all if you are interested in joining the guild Sub-Sero we will be up in about a month…

Hope you can find some one. I’ve built a few places that were completely submerged under water. It’s a real pain in the rear. If I’m free this weekend I may be able to help. Dunno if work will be scheduling this weekend or not yet.

I’m feeling the pain… Okay… I’ll watch out for your message if your free.

Done this twice. Last time was a 4x4x3. That sucked, oxygen and drowning by far the biggest problem. The one thing i learnt was max block placement distance ceetainly made a differenec. Didnt have the quirk for longer undwr water either when I did mine. Hopefully 1 T6 hammer will get interest but hell i dont think i could do it again for 10

I have a little trick for anybody who is doing under water building make a few 2x1 portals to the surface so you can just hop through get some air and hop back through and get back to work.

5 Likes

Once you get the first portal set up the rest is pretty easy.

Depending on depth it’s really simple to just max placement distance and look straight down and place the blocks lol the way up to where you are standing.