You play too much boundless when

when you go to the bakery and ask if they sell any persisting loaf

let us have a laugh and come up with funny you play too much boundless when… comments.

good luck!

34 Likes

You know you play too much boundless when… you try to eat your soup underwater.

15 Likes

@HOST
when … you have 6,8M prestige :see_no_evil: https://i.imgur.com/pkWvljB.png

6 Likes

thats just makes more soup right…O-o

3 Likes

You know you play too much boundless when…

… you start walking around town in your underwear because it feels more “natural”

(P.S. pants plox!)

17 Likes

You know you play too much Boundless when…

… you start wondering how much better your house would look if it were chiselled

29 Likes

You demolish a house and take all the contents because there was no beacon.

28 Likes

Ahh, I was just about to post that one too lol :slight_smile:

4 Likes

…when you start chiseling the door jambs in your real house…

5 Likes

… you visit the Grand Canyon and think “I could survive that if I just had my grapple with me…”

24 Likes

…you start wondering if you could increase your home’s property value by burying a bunch of shiny things underneath your basement

26 Likes

you hear a crash on the street and first thing that come to your mind is meteorite!

17 Likes

Or you look over the edge and see some trees and bushes and think ah yes they should cushion my fall enough.

9 Likes

You put something to cook in the oven and get disappointed when it’s ready and you don’t get any XP.

17 Likes

You start considering how much money you could make selling all the loose rocks, leaves and soil laying around in your garden.

23 Likes

…you hear about someone forging a signature and wonder what gums and compounds they used.

…you see a new house being built down your street and count plots to make sure there’s enough space to avoid it being absorbed into your settlement.

…you walk into a hardware store and look for the request baskets.

…you flinch and dodge if someone says the word “Cuttlefish”.

25 Likes

You put all the loose rocks, leaves and soil laying around in your garden on stands outside the front of your house and wondering why no one’s buying them.

17 Likes

You havent been to work for a month and your game play per week is a minimum of 80 hours

7 Likes

… your wife asks you to mow the yard and you reply “Why? It’s just going to regen in four hours.”

33 Likes

… you see the vapour trail of a plane flying overhead and wonder what tier meteor it is and where it will land

25 Likes