Your story

I’ll let the Devs focus on lore, because it’s their job and I’m not there to whisper my ideas in their ears while they sleep. How about us though? Some of us imagine building beautiful structures, defeating the mighty Titans, exploring only to discover the grandest treasures, or even simple things like working as a tavern keep as you serve the few customers that have crowded around the fireplace. For this topic don’t try to tell me what you want to do or have, literally make a story about your character even if it doesn’t exist in Oort.

1 Like

They know me as Zouls, i am one of the best dagger smith in the area and is known for that, i run a small shop where people come and buy stuff at day and i always have a stock of materials for use

but then when the night falls over the city i closes up shop, pick up my daggers and grab my hood.

i enter a pvp world where people are playing and fighting, and i hide and scout, suddenly i see a person fighting alone at night, bad idea, i jump down behind him and stabs him in the back, not enough to kill him but the daggers are made by me and contains a slowing poison so before he can hit me i jump out of the way and behind him this time finally finishing him.

day time comes and i can gladly open up shop again and start selling crafting items, nobody need to know where i got my materials do they?

2 Likes

I do love your assassin story.

1 Like

that cause it is awesome. i could easily brew something else together though- but i havent really decided yet

1 Like

I’m Cirlex. I’m the owner of on of the biggest towns in the universe, Riverside. I started out like everyone else, a noob. The other’s were fighting monsters and titans and even each others. I play on my favourite world. It’s green and beautiful and has a lot of mountains. There’s a lot of people playing on this world. Before everyone lived alone or with their friends spread around the whole world. I didn’t care about my strenght or skills. Of course I cared enough to protect me from monsters on the ground but I never did dungeons. I didn’t join a guild, not because I didn’t want to but because no one wanted a weak guy like me. I got a friend and we build us a pretty big and nice house beside a river. It was a really nice place. One day a few explorers came and found us. They really liked the place and they built they’re own houses there. More and more people came and built here and it had almost become a small village. One day a trader came. He was looking for a populated place to build a shop. When he found our place he wanted to build his shop here. We allowed obviously allowed him to. With 10 houses and a shop our place had become a village. We protected the place. People could join our village for free, if we trusted them. The village became bigger and bigger and ended up becoming really big. It wasn’t a village anymore, it was a town. The town expanded and I started selling plots in the town. I got pretty rich and with my money I got really strong. But then a titan came and killed everyone. the end.

1 Like

Our story takes place within the town of Hoju, a decent sized town in the snowy kingdom of Daru. The town goes about it’s business during the day and when the sun is setting its citizens move indoors to enjoy more cozy activities. It doesn’t receive a mass of visitors, but with the rise of adventurers it has become a place of respite for travelers and they bring good business as well as enthralling stories of relics and tense battles. Being a generally peaceful kingdom, larger guilds that form within it’s cities are usually payed to be it’s protectors. In Hoju the guild known as Wolf Pack oversee’s the town’s safety.

Hiyosup the Shadeko is a member of the Elite Guard. His daily routine involves walking through the streets, picking up a tasty meal from the bakery to start his day, visiting various shops to browse the oddities that adventurers bring in, and stopping by the smithy to keep his equipment in shape, stock up and occasionally purchase a new gadget. Being friendly by nature, a stop at the park in the residential district isn’t unusual because the children are always eager to have him show off his magic tricks. Near evening, he then visits the Wolf Pack’s guild hall to report his findings for the day and receive payment. Just before the day ends, Hiyosup winds down at the tavern on the edge of town by the east gates, exchanging stories and rumors in front of the fireplace with the adventurers who have made the tavern their resting place for the night.

That is my intro, to be continued whenever…

2 Likes

That’s a dark turn.

My name is Umajianu, wandering scholar and protege to the ancient Traveller known as Majiel. I walk the worlds and document the works of both the peoples and the Oortians who came before.

I pursue the mysteries of the universe as far as I can alone or with party and seek to publish my findings for the use of all. Ideally, I would like to one day found a grand archive of knowledge that all can access and partake of.

1 Like

You must be one of the adventurers I met at the tavern.

1 Like

9.5/10. Lore game too stronk.

1 Like

I am Squaremunch, Grand Architect. My creations dot the many lands of Oort. Each one the home of some lucky soul. Furnished with only the greatest materials, and built so extravagantly tall that all of them touch the heavens. I do battle with those who would harm my buildings- Raining kinetic death from above, while safely perched in my towers.
However my name is derived from my exploits on the ground getting materials. They call me Squaremunch because I can eat whole mountains. With such large hauls of material, many a bandit has tried their hand at taking me down. They have had varying degrees of success, but few have ever managed to beat me and my kinetic magic.

wow. much lore. very nerdy. U wot m8.

1 Like

I swim in the dark to the shores of the unknown
I sleep midst the depths I sleep all alone
And watch reflexions from beneath
On the surface of a border which few may breach.
From down under from the sea
No one can hear me although ice cream.
My path is a silent the moon my companion
The morning therfore is the bride of my joy.
Champagne is the name and love is a champion
I carry alone a the smile of boy.

2 Likes

i hope you mean i scream and not ice cream xD

1 Like

Yes, i mean ‘i scream’. Icecream play of words is not my invention unfortunately. :smile:

1 Like

So you want to know my story huh? in that case i have 2 requirements, one. you will sit tight and listen, you will not asks questions, you will not judge me until i am done, two, if you choose to write down or retell my story you will have to stick to the truth and the truth only. if you cannot deal with these requirements you should leave now… so you choose to stay? okay. i was born and grew up. i have chosen who would live and who would die, i have seen things that no person should ever see. i have fought the ultimate beasts and through great sacrifice made my name known, my name is Zouls… and this is my story.

2 Likes

Just a merc called werff

Travels alone, fighting for money and blood he carries the weigth of his own world.
His power, the greatsword on his back and his caestus (fist weapon).

Also they said he has a never ending hunger, but people often tell lies, right?
His life is underground, and in the sky, in mighty the sky fortresses, and darkest dungeon places, only the gods, or the demons knows what is he thinking and doing now, but for sure he is in the seach of battle or meat… But the iron and the bone needed for his weapons comes from the beasts and the heart of the world itself.
He is a wild beast, and people said he walks like a wolf, but not a wolf like that Wolf people, no, like a predator monster wolf.

Be aware, the Wolf of Thunder has come, and not for settle the score, only for making it worse.

1 Like

[sarcasm] i am Devilclaw Ravendark and i am a 14 yo super edgy wrist-slitting half vampire half wherewolf half ninja with ded parents that LOVES linchon park [/sarcasm]

I am Bezbel Ilirasmel. I am a goatfolk (Efafi in our own tongue) merchant, peddling my wares across the worlds. Sometimes I travel with other creatures, but mostly it is but me and my mulo (pack animal common to mountainous worlds), Udler. As a (usually) lone goatfolk merchant is seen as easy prey by many a bandit, I know quite a few things about combat, but would prefer to hide in a cave. I am an opportunist, and a bit of an entrepreneur, always on the lookout for an opportunity to make a profit, or at least my mark on a world.

1 Like

the names Vexus, a 5 block tall bear/goat hybrid music master and cleaver based weapons expert, i use a mystic floating cube that records most of my adventures ( youtube) my main mission is to find new planets, new creatures to log and titans to defeat, call me prof OORT :smiley: i usually stick to one planet for a medium range of time so you can always find me if you need to, i always have rare items from distant worlds i explored, and if find a new world i will seek out brave and strong people to go into with.

1 Like

Well I would scream If I had icecream and it was underwater… Cuz if that were the case the icecream would float away/disolve :frowning:

1 Like

I’m Birne, a lone wanderer of the worlds, allways meeting new people and helping them with their deeds, but never bound to a special place or group of others. I love to rest my legs in caves and carve safe shelters into mountains or the deeps of the underdark, where I then grow the food my living shell needs and build the tools which help me on my travels. I have the aim to know every corner of the worlds and each plant or creature that walks on and below the earth. I dislike to fight my enemies face to face but love to hit them where they don’t expect it and when they are not aware of it. May be our ways will cross in the near or distance, fellow strangers. I hope to learn much of your experiences and knowledge and so do you of mine. But be aware of the fact, that every two ways that are crossing each other will depart again - that is for sure.

1 Like