Zarastria

Yeah it came out pretty bright originally. I’m thinking when they can change, I’ll put them to shades of mustard and see if the place looks like a giant ball of tree :grin:

1 Like

OK so it seems that the reclaim system counts coins it has in there :rofl:

This has all been so funny. But now I figured out how to use the sovereign reclaim features as well and it’s nice that all of your alts are automatically permissioned for planet-related stuff.

Anyways the nearly 5m item shop recall was actually over 4m coin (yay I’m a millionaire again) and here’s what’s left of the classy cuttletrunk stock, for my own amusement.

Still almost 200k white bricks and a good amount of glass but as the coin says, lots of stuff did sell over time.

“Whatever” had about 650k in it, it was 600k+ coins as well. Most of what’s left of the stock was brew containers and plain sapphire tools. So this chore was over, even faster than I’d hoped :grin:

This might seem kind of off topic, or more “what did you do in Boundless today” but this is a large part of the reason I wanted to check out owning a sovereign. I’ve commented on several threads lately about breaking down certain perks and allowing different ways to access them. For a late-game player, this one is HUGE.

• Open Reclaim
  • Add Items (if you like)
  • Remove Items (if you like)
  • Close Reclaim

:crazy_face:

Of course, it’s still a pain getting them merged if you have your stuff scattered around your alts :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Memories for later. This afternoon I’ll try and get some video of a spot that has me contemplating abandoning TRONK and keeping this planet.

I won’t do that, but it’s nice to be tempted :man_shrugging:

Editing some time later: Ran around a bit - Ah this place :exploding_head:

There are so many phenomenal nooks and crannies here. The colors are wrong right now but oh, the spaces are so cool. This planet absolutely invites building across the entire spectrum of altitude, by now I suspect there may be spots where the you could drop from the top to the mantle. With some water maybe.

Look it’s a tiny star ship!

I really just visited a couple more regions, since I posted the reclaiming tower.

7 Likes