[Zor VIII-A] --[Umbris Tier 7 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Ohh Paka, im so gonna hunt you down now :laughing: forges epic bombs muahahah, need some crator creators

2 Likes

I think I’m going to start a general Bounty thread here soon, where others can join in and put prices on their own heads, same rules (only put bounties on yourself, first claimer wins, and all)… have a feeling this could be fun… :smiley:

2 Likes

@bucfanpaka everyone knows about your evil acts now :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

What are the purposes of the glow cap mushrooms other than they look pretty? What’s glowing lamella even good for?

Gleam lanterns are the thing I use them in, though I sell most. They sell quite well, usually fly off if in the 40-50c range.

1 Like

You also use glowing lamella to make glow gum used for forging tools that glow.

2 Likes

Didnt we got brown in one of the last exos?

2 Likes

Yeah the mustard one, a few more browns would be good though!

1 Like

Scarcity Colour sheet
by Emorgaly ;p

colorincidence for all planets permanent- and exo-Planet

2 Likes

Good to know!! I was wanting to make some too

1 Like

The pic only shows one side of a round area. About 35 stacks without regen.

3 Likes

3500 gleam nice;
But are you gonna rebuild that gleam blob at your base with al that gleam :sunglasses:

Oh , I should have said “smart stacks”?

Also, a surprise!

When I finish this round it will be 48.

2 Likes

Inventory last night… kicking myself because once again I had spanners I forgot to drop off. :persevere: Should have dropped a couple other things off too. Much of what I farm I’ll dole out on my plinths, I sell exo gleam for 10c, but I put it out in smaller quantities to give many people a shot at it.

Anyways, quickest gleam farming I’ve had. :slight_smile:

I hope people who annihilate the glowing orbs still toss a regen bomb on it before leaving, else they’ll be near impossible to find and regen bomb. :joy:

1 Like

Naaaaahhhhhhh.

Annihilate is not even a thing. I tried for far too long.

Just in case though:

Here;s the sanctum globe showing the norkyna-like formations on one half of the planet and my atlas showing the large spheres on the other.

SO. MUCH. GLEAM.

1 Like

Why does he look so dead inside? :hushed:

3 Likes

:crazy_face: It was 4 AM after cutting gleam over a lava ocean for a few hours!

5 Likes

umbris exo hunt madness

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.