1.0 gleam colors and locations

I found orange gleam there plenty on ground in big groups of ~20. Not challenging.

1 Like

Ah okay, the spot I found it had it hanging on the underside of floating islands. Gathering it was quite fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lanterns are a good option now, since cloth is pretty easy to craft and the light you get is pure white

1 Like

Lanterns are good, except for the wood frame. The wood limits where I would put it and I think it is always the same wood.

If you could do them with a metal frame I would be sold.

4 Likes

Till - Pale Lilac
Boori - Stark Orange
Grovidias Te - Light Red
Serpensiarindi - Silk Yellow
Delta Cancret - Silk Turquoise
Lamblis - Silk Mint
Biitula, Kada 1 - Cool Blue (aka White)
Circapous I - Hot Magenta
Besevrona - Light Yellow
Alnitans - Stark Yellow
Gloviathosa - Dark Orange
Cephonex Merika - Stale Cerulean

Any other/new gleam colours appeared?

2 Likes

Cardass - Silk Teal
Shedu Tier - Bright Magenta
Alcyon - Light Lilac
Maryx - Oxide Violet

3 Likes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14B2ojK73OJgfbiwKO1V-b7xomWsHdUovml1c4govP3c/ might be of interest too - @Okkelinor has been collecting color information for all the worldsā€™ blocks

3 Likes

Iā€™ll check your list against what we have for all the BoundlessCrafting worlds - weā€™re still populating it in between playing and building :smiley:

2 Likes

I hunted for this last night but couldnā€™t find it anywhere! Any clues welcome.

My shop in Blacklight? :wink:

Itā€™s the rarest gleam Iā€™ve found so far. Have you checked underwater?

2 Likes

I have seen your shop, when I have more coin I will be by there to feed my habit. :slight_smile:

Ah, that might explain it if youā€™re finding it difficult too (because itā€™s on a L1 world?). I have been checking underwater by swimming a lot and dipping under regularly but nothing so far. I did wonder, given the colour, if itā€™s a night-only hunt for this one. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Nearly all of them are except possibly the light blue/white. Very bright colours are obvious in daytimeā€¦obviously :joy:

1 Like

Imdaari gleam:

Colour:

imdaaricolour

2 Likes

glems
Gyoshi Ophin - Pale Sepia

3 Likes

Side note on Imdaari, it seems there may be ground nodes too - see distant glow in screenshot below. Not interested enough to navigate all the lava between me and it but it bodes well for less tricky pickings.

imdaarigleam2

1 Like

Found Xa Frant:

Also available underwater. Seems like plenty around in single blocks once youā€™re in the correct biome. Colour:

xafrantgleamcolour

Edit: Ah, and clams of it underwater too if you have the patience.

3 Likes

http://boundlesscrafting.com/worlds/tana-vii

Tana VII is up and L2 if anyone fancies finding out what colour the gleam is. Iā€™ll have a search around in a while.

Edit: and Eresho!

Editedit: No luck on Tana VII so far. Doesnā€™t look obvious and Iā€™ve been through a few biomes. Anyone else found any? Might let impatience get the better of me and try the other one. :slight_smile:

Editeditedit: Hmm, nothing. Iā€™ve done the obvious - night, water too, up mountains to scan for glows, few biomes. 1000 fibrous leaves along the way. Time to try Eresho.

3 Likes

Has anyone had any luck finding gleam on the new planets?

Do all planets contain gleam then? I was thinking it just occurred on higher levels. Iā€™m on refgar.

lvl 3+ worlds