100 hours challenge! 19 hours complete! Today's stream begins in 20 minutes. I'll be focusing emeralds today ๐Ÿ˜‰

progression
creation
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fb3f3ebbaf0> #<Tag:0x00007fb3f3ebb7d0>

Yeah we were there for the woods

This is really interesting for me to see. I have currently 307 hours / 4 characters (levels 44 miner; 40 crafter; 35 hunter; 17 centraforger) and to be able to make advanced coils is really a challenge for me. I already bought them as getting all the gems takes really long, but I also lost many hours discovering how the game works and how to be more efficient.
Thanks for making this experiment, I will definitely watch it to see another perspective of progressing through the game.
:+1:

I snuck an hour in late last night. Didnโ€™t do much but later this evening Iโ€™ll be back and do some more. Need more diamonds!!!

Streamed another hour or so today. Almost had an apoplexy when the portals in sanctum wouldnโ€™t load. Was able to do some mining on Serpensarindi. Toward the end someone asked what makes Boundless not just another minecraft copy :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
So I gave him a short tour and some explanations, as I see them. Hereโ€™s a link if youโ€™re interested.

Any takers?

Only if I get to bet you can make it :wink:

OP update.

OP after hour 18