100 hours challenge! 19 hours complete! Today's stream begins in 20 minutes. I'll be focusing emeralds today 😉

Yeah we were there for the woods

1 Like

This is really interesting for me to see. I have currently 307 hours / 4 characters (levels 44 miner; 40 crafter; 35 hunter; 17 centraforger) and to be able to make advanced coils is really a challenge for me. I already bought them as getting all the gems takes really long, but I also lost many hours discovering how the game works and how to be more efficient.
Thanks for making this experiment, I will definitely watch it to see another perspective of progressing through the game.
:+1:

4 Likes

I snuck an hour in late last night. Didn’t do much but later this evening I’ll be back and do some more. Need more diamonds!!!

Streamed another hour or so today. Almost had an apoplexy when the portals in sanctum wouldn’t load. Was able to do some mining on Serpensarindi. Toward the end someone asked what makes Boundless not just another minecraft copy :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
So I gave him a short tour and some explanations, as I see them. Here’s a link if you’re interested.

6 Likes

Any takers?

1 Like

Only if I get to bet you can make it :wink:

1 Like

OP update.

1 Like

OP after hour 18

2 Likes