1st live forge

So i set up a forge today and threw in some bombs.

I had some pure boon 3 and some decon/setting resins.

Crafted three gums and some boon removal solvent 2.

Never got a third boon, might have done better to throw some more gum before spending all my vigour into pure boon.

Finished Product:

Well forged diamonds:

Better make some pastes I guess, before I do this again. They do outrange the diamonds, though!

Anyways there you go, first forge done in a hastily assembled forge and a couple of ingredients.

2 Likes

More coils will give you 200% effectivness.

Not really. This is fully maxed.

Your bombs have 42% you can get up to 197% with diamond.

thse are blink bombs

Ah my bad misread that they were diamond!

Sorry i posted a pic of some diamonds there at the end for easy comparison.

I’m guessing that the cleanse and replenish would have come with additional levels of hot on their heals?

Full stack of noob hammers with the same deck. I accidentally got magnet while i was trying to level up AoE but I only had two rounds of pure boon left so I took it.

Now to figure out how much these iron hammers cost.

EDIT: Ha i just realized these are pretty decent loot sticks.

Ark & Art’s prices:

Pure boon 3 95c (90 used = 8550)

Longevity Gum 55c (9 used = 495c)
Special Gum 55c (18 used = 990c)

Setting Resin 55c (9 used = 495c)

I got a random glow early on so I removed it. Ark & Art didn’t have any boon removal solvent 2 so boundlesstrade data:

Boon Removal Solvent 2 65c (9 used = 585c)

Sooooo 11,115 coin to craft these 9 iron hammers with cross AoE and -60% damage.

:exploding_head:

Good thing I wasn’t buying ingredients lol.

First time forging outside of test? Is that what 1st live means?

I’m gonna speculate and assume that’s what it is after reading better and seeing the cross aoe boon.

Arks prices are pretty good for convenience. I used his shop when I first started out. If it sucks you in making your own to have on site becomes more convenient after time.

Yes, that’s what I mean.

I forged about 4 or 5 batches of stuff on test a couple months ago. At the time it was part of my decision making process and I decided to continue not forging. I’ve never even set up a coiled forge on live before, but I didn’t want to misrepresent this.

It’s pretty different when you don’t have full stacks of every ingredient available.

1 Like

100% fully agree. My first few forges I kept on hand to remind how terrible they could actually turn out being :joy::joy::joy:

Nice job though! Looks hella better than my first few runs haha

1 Like

if I had been less optimistic for the RNG i could have kept the glow on the hammers and kept pumping that up while trying for magnet to make some good loot sticks. As it is they’re only mediocre for either purpose.

With their natural range and damage the bombs are decent - though too expensive for what they provide. I’d be super happy if I had gotten one of the other heal channels on them.

1 Like

I made a similar decision, as the amount i Play wouldnt Warrant the Money for mats or finished products.
Man i was wrong^^
Now i either forge myself or buy hammers, using the info you gave me i make more Money then i Need to buy new hammers.
So if you Need a Hand with forging drop me a note.

I’ll take that as a commendation. Thanks. :grin:

I need to do a better job keeping certain things stocked but my time has been limited and spent on building my new HQ. (And Hopper Eyes have been in short supply. :joy:)

1 Like

Mind you, that means individually each one cost only ~1200c. :wink:

Ah yeah, I just ran to the gyosha mall shop to get some “real” prices vs boundlesstrade.

If I needed it i probably would have checked another one of your locations too.

1 Like