2.75MILLION COIN GIVEAWAY [Ended] - for mental health awareness day

Just witnessed @DKPuncherello helping someone out with finding the gleam they need in my hometown of Legendville. Gave the guy a portal token and a hammer to get it with even! - Donk

5 Likes

It should still be around, it’s in Finata. He even made the news IRL (WS mentioned it in an article)

Haha I got witnessed :blush: I found another day 1 noob after that too and gave them a care package.

Wonder how they found the game? Both were ps4

Also congrats Buugi!!!

5 Likes

Donk sees all lol

2 Likes

I try to friend any noobs I find and give them help with the game and a care package (10-15k and some titanium tools and food). Remember to be nice to new players and help them guys :blush: we need them! (Also it’s a nice thing to do)

5 Likes

Most definitely!

2 Likes

Thread of the year hands down.

4 Likes

I meet a player on exo Repe tonight, i ask if she seen any gleam. She opened a warp to a gleamspot, regenerated it for me, and refused to take my gift. The name was Rosa, maybe an alt.

7 Likes

I don’t need a day to be aware of mental illness; I’m aware of it every single day, since I have five. :joy:

I love that you’re doing this, and would’ve definitely joined in on the kindness to others, itlf it wasn’t for the flu I’ve been down with for the last four-ish days. :face_with_thermometer:

I tend to help new players I encounter, since a few come by to use my portal I’ve left free for everyone to use. People tend to be nice to me too, so I like to pass the kindness along when I can be of help.
The benefit of building on Dzassak, being that new players drop by aplenty.

Though I kind-of wish more stuck around in the game… :frowning:

Can’t wait to see the kind deeds people post, though. Definitely a kind thought for such a day.

2 Likes

I think I will extend it through the weekend. To give everyone a chance! Also, for extending the time, I will extend the amount too. It will now be a 1.5m giveaway.

So out of all the names that are put forward by another person (you can’t put your own name forward) I will be putting into a random picker Sunday 3PM UK. 10am EST.

Keep up the amazing guess everyone :heart:

5 Likes

Hey Buddy it was nice to finally catch you! I gave that grapple away again lol

In the spirit of this idea, i have set all the prices in the mini market i was building to 0 coin!
It isnt by any means a fully stocked place but why the hell not!

From TNT megahub take the xa frant portal, exit the hub north side and then turn right at pan’s labyrinth.

The beacon is called Utopia market, so once you arrive you could always hit the knowledge tab pick on raw earthyam and then you should be able to navigate there.

Cords are -133N, -552E, Alt 66 Planet Xa Frant, Greater Settlement Uptopia

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Maybe it was ross the pie man in disguise :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I know who Rosa is. They own the galaxy cruiser store. Very nice person, always chatty! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If Ross the pie man let us all fly for the weekend that would be epic!

1 Like

Dunno why but i always imagine him as majinboo from dragonball… flying in his underpants.
Serving pies

I didnt get time last night to do much at all, but today I’ve decided I’ll hide a bunch of shop stands around with some freebies in my place.
Ill post directions once it’s done. Some goo, resin, gem deco blocks, few forged bits etc sorting my storage out today so I’ll see what I can find :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ditto this, I didn’t get to play much last night but I think I’ll stick some free stuff around later for any who wander in. :slight_smile:

Once again @illuminawtyness, love what you are doing so much, wish I could nominate you but I guess you can’t claim your own prize! :wink:

2 Likes

Hahaha! I can’t claim my own prize no. :joy::sweat_smile: But thats very kind, thank you!

This will make it over 4m given away in just coin :see_no_evil: Santa coming early. :slight_smile: Just sharing the love.

3 Likes

I appreciated your gift sooo much!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Came at a great time since I’m hoarding mats for the new blocks! You’re the best, thank you again!!

Everyone: @illuminawtyness actually qualified for that bounty on my head and the bonus that I put up but he didn’t want to claim it (rolling it over, adding 200k). He quite literally killed me with kindness. :rofl: It was epic. Found me on an exo to give me a gift… but the party got crashed by a Hopper annoyed that it got left out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Might I add, killing myself in the process too :joy::see_no_evil:

But yeah, quite an expensive bounty on your head right now :smirk::grimacing:

1 Like

I try to do this all the time to pay it forward because the community is amazing at this already. Illuminaughty and Fireborn I have noticed go out of there way especially to the newer players.

2 Likes