247 hunting platforms

I mean I’d rather sleep over hunting. And if you knew my irl you’d know I hate sleeping and choose to only sleep 2-4hrs a day. Like now I’ve been up since 8am :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Platforms are locked because of people not realizing to wait for the entire group to go together. The platforms I’ve built are advanced locks. Beacons aligned to a guild book which you would join to receive access to the doors. Most guilds that have built them do it this way as well.

4 Likes

Locked platforms make sense because when people warp into the “cage” portion of the platform, they always open the doors. This effects the meteor spawn.

iLLn owns platforms on Kol Huroo. Anyone who wants to use them let me know. I need to do some finish work on them, but I would gladly make it a priority.

I don’t own the platforms I hunt from on Beseverona. I use ODF platforms, owned by PamaVonFinata. I can give perms and would be glad to help if someone wants to use them. All I would ask regardless of which platforms is respect the hunting community and the regular hunt schedules.

4 Likes

@TheeMidnightGamer Hey Buddy, talk to @Jaidic @Gondor @Ratchel @ginabean @Orrian @JDGroat . These guys can probably get you access to existing platforms. They can also tie you into the other hunt groups and platform systems. There are some great ones out there. I dont hunt enough to know them well…

The guys in here are right though, if you build new ones you will likely get lots of negative feedback from many players as they dislike them floating on the skyline, useful as they are.

That said, nobody can stop you, its definitely not against any rules, just be ready for commentary…

Just saw your post gina…

5 Likes

its all good thats why i asked. thanks for the help

1 Like

Just FYI - almost all of the original speed hunting platforms are still open to the public and unlocked. These are on all T6 and most T5 planets. You can get the first platform token from Speed Hunts off of the Farm School in Alder. They are a touchy subject and sometimes I do indeed regret the angst caused…but “back in the day” it was a cool idea. :slight_smile: My sincere apologies to any that want one.

There are a couple of runs that the folks who wanted to partner with me need fixed since they are gone so be careful on the first run. Because of all the negative feedback I have mixed feelings about fixing them.

4 Likes

Please no more platforms…there already enough of 5hem everywhere the ugliest things in the sky.still cannot workout why not just build the on the ground and make them look awesome…that’s only my opinion. I still wouldn’t care who built more platforms. It’s a game and all should enjoy

When i saw the title i thought someone went around and counted them.

5 Likes

i want to do a team of hosters for hunts 247 having a person host at one time an switch out work around eachother of who can host at what time but i want to own platforms just for the main reason so there are 1x2 portals that connect every platform so noone is left behind an ppl that run the hunts can own a platform an make it cool looking.

1 Like

Portals are WAY more expensive than warps FYI
Cost you roughly 8k per 1x2 portal per week. So you’d have to do 80 hunts a week for it to make sense.

2 Likes

Meh it’s only 8k if u intend on selling or you have to buy ort…I think it’s easily doable.but hey I have a ton of ort.

I think if you kept the Oort it’d be 12 or 13 hunts a month for a 1x2 to all 50 regions

if i do half stack of oort per potal it will last 2 weeks then do that 10 times for 10 platforms i think it would be set for starting it out then that first hunt machine them an fill the rest of the portals up

1 Like

Actually I donated glass and they were great idea until they were alot of them .I rather use yours for hunts than trying to reinvent the wheel and build more on top of what already exsists

if i could go half or whatever it takes to do a facelift on someones platforms id rather do that… trust me i dont wana build platform an plus i dont wana do the work of finding where to put them

Yea it’s doable…I would just full stack them for 5 weeks…10 of portals is nothing when last 5 weeks

an i hunt all the time plus if this happens id have oort falling out my @

i plan on hunting for atleast 5hrs a day
i already do all the hunts to start with

1 Like

Well if it falls out off your you know what. Maybe suggest some tighting excercise. Lol

hahahah dude i got anough ■■■■ tonight guy